Why is there NO support email address, the support webpage does not appear to work — TomTom Community

Why is there NO support email address, the support webpage does not appear to work

I tried a number of routes to get TomTom support but all attempts I get "email failed delivery", the use of the chatbot went nowhere, even the warranty document says you can email support but then gives a web page link... not and email address!!
Really poor.. why???

Answers

• shooter2shooter2 Posts: 10 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Links did not work for me I tried those!!!! Chat BOT was also limited as I did update but update had errors, unalbe to progeress.

Also tried email on warranty page, but this gives a webaddress and NOT an email address.

If the standard approach does not work what shoult I do?
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 9,153
    Superuser
    Hi @shooter2

Try the following:-

Tap Support at the top of this page
    You then HAVE to Sign in Top Right of next Page. (you have to do this)
    When signed in Tap Contact Us bottom right
    Help Box appears and after a few seconds Get in Touch also appears
    Tap Get in Touch
    You are now offered Chat.. If Chat is closed, ie its not normal working hours Mon/Fri, it will tell you the hours that it will be available and you will be given an Email option..

Chat is busy you may have to try a few times.

If it does not work exactly as described then try another Web Browser.

Doug
  • shooter2shooter2 Posts: 10 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thanks,
    Did try that but clearly everyone was busy every time I tried. FYI : some of your hyperlinks launch a new page rather than stay on the page you have logged in on!
    Will try another browser as well but the question is "is there an email address I can use for support".

Rgds,
    DaveL
  • Willy875Willy875 Posts: 2,994 [Exalted Pioneer]
    shooter2 wrote: »
    Thanks,

Will try another browser as well but the question is "is there an email address I can use for support".

Rgds,
    DaveL

https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000679560
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 9,153
    Superuser
    edited August 11
    Hi @shooter2

Just to say if you try the methodology I mentioned in my post outside normal working hours you should get an option to send an email.

Doug
  • adugaaduga Posts: 9 [Master Traveler]
    This is no service, this is a penalty!! No phone service anymore, no easy way to get an email-Adress.
  • newbie61newbie61 Posts: 13 [Master Explorer]
    Thanks. I've read the answers, above.

Thanks but I agree we are left on a limb. Pretty poor show
  • MooffieMooffie Posts: 10 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Well, I followed the guidance to try and get to chat/speak to support, but every time (over 3 days) I try to log in at the 'Sign in' button, there's and error 400. The chatbot is useless, keeps suggesting I change my password. Disappointed. I would expect a company of TomTom's size to have a better IT support, and Customer Service ethic.