CarPlay “My Routes”

Rich_O
Rich_O Registered Users Posts: 4
Master Traveler
Hi,

I use the TomTom Go app on iPhone and access it through Apple CarPlay.

Is there any way of accessing the “My Routes” menu on CarPlay.?

It’s the main reason I use TomTom and it appears to be missing in CarPlay.

Richard.

Comments

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 6,005
    Hi @Rich_O

Welcome to the Community! The 'My Routes' option is not available on the CarPlay screen but only on the App. I'll mark it as an improvement request for the team, Although there are limitations for specific features due to platform and template restrictions.

Best, lampard
  • Rich_O
    Rich_O Registered Users Posts: 4
    Master Traveler
    Thank you..

It’s the main reason I subscribed having come over from a physical TomTom.

Im a driving instructor and have to train my students in TomTom.. as you’ll know they use them on the driving tests now..

It’s pretty essential for me..
  • wrtmactt
    wrtmactt Registered Users Posts: 14
    Master Explorer
    I just made a route and it appears on my Tomtom Go app on the phone. Just open that route on the phone and when you connect to CarPlay on your vehicle, the route will be active. You just can’t select it from the car.
  • stnum
    stnum Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Seeker
    I also would find a “My Routes” menu option on CarPlay invaluable. Please consider adding this TomTom!
  • Philb1956
    Philb1956 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Seeker
    I am also dissapointed that I cannot access my routes within the new tom tom go app. That is the very reason for choosing this app. I will not be subscribing to this if the issue is not resolved.
  • Hlourenssen
    Hlourenssen Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Seeker
    I would also like this menu option on apple carplay. I drive a honda africa twin and its easy if you don’t have to activate the route on the phone