No volume bar — TomTom Community

No volume bar

Just updated to 2.21. Now there is no bar to adjust the volume, like there was in the old version after touching 'main menu' button.

Do I miss a setting somewhere??

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,519 Moderator
    Hi there @4frank2

The Volume bar is removed from the Main Menu in the GO Navigation app since it was something that got into our app from PND devices. On mobile phones, you have easy access to a volume slider that serves the same purpose.

Regards, lampard
  • 4frank24frank2 Posts: 8 [Master Traveler]
    edited July 2020
    lampard wrote: »
    Hi there @4frank2

The Volume bar is removed from the Main Menu in the GO Navigation app since it was something that got into our app from PND devices. On mobile phones, you have easy access to a volume slider that serves the same purpose.

Regards, lampard

That is really unpractical and dangerous. The volume buttons on the telephone are much more tricky to use when driving than a volume bar on the screen. Since I also play music from my telephone balancing both volumes was already tricky, now it got even worse. It was already a problem due to the low volume of the voices, now it got even more worse.
  • schneidernetschneidernet Posts: 269 [Exalted Navigator]
    Agreed.
  • TheHoodTheHood Posts: 8 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Also agreed a dangerous omission
  • nhvmnhvm Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Agreed - volume now I find is insufficient even with everything set to max - a backwards move!
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0