Unlimited Navigation Subscribtion — TomTom Community

Unlimited Navigation Subscribtion

When I want to extend my subscribtion for unlimited navigation with TomTom GO Navigation, I get the message: When you buy a Google-Play subscribtion you loose the remaining part of your Unlimited Navigation subscribtion. Why is that and why is this a Google-Play subscribtion? Is there no other way I can prolong my TomTom GO subscribtion?

Comments

• Willy875Willy875 Posts: 3,038 [Exalted Pioneer]
    Because it's Google play that manages subscriptions is not Tomtom either
  • szachowaszachowa Posts: 465
    Staff
    When I want to extend my subscribtion for unlimited navigation with TomTom GO Navigation, I get the message: When you buy a Google-Play subscribtion you loose the remaining part of your Unlimited Navigation subscribtion. Why is that and why is this a Google-Play subscribtion? Is there no other way I can prolong my TomTom GO subscribtion?

Hi @KIlden-Pedersen, where do we use such sentence? I believe you can only forfeit your free trial if you decide to pay for subscription before the free trial ends.

We are very clear about having for instance both Unlimited Navigation subscription and Google Play Subscription. We even advice users to cancel Google Play Subscription in such cases.
  • KIlden-PedersenKIlden-Pedersen Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi, Szachowa, I'm not using a free trial subscription, I have paid for TT GO Navigation for several years, but I'm confused that I have to pay to Google Play for extending my subscription. And the wording I referred to in my first text, is the one that appear when I try to extend my subscription. So I'm still confused.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,717 Moderator
    edited July 19
    Hi @KIlden-Pedersen

I think we show that when you have an active subscription on the account
    s1bmwcqbs8iq.jpg
    The last subscription on your TomTom account expired today. You can proceed and purchase the subscription in the app

Best, lampard