AmiGO rerouting feature

otas_pe
otas_pe Registered Users Posts: 84
Outstanding Wayfarer
Hi All! I would like to ask you if TomTom Amigo is equipped by the automatic rerouting feature in case of trafic jam, same as TomTom Go. Thank you.

Comments

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 6,008
    edited July 2021
    Hi @otas_pe

AmiGO provides 3 alternate routes to the selected destination from the current location. For now, automatic rerouting gets triggered when you deviate from your route only.

We'll improve this in the near future and this is actually on our wish list already.

Best, lampard
  • Prazak
    Prazak Registered Users Posts: 14
    Legendary Explorer
    @lampard are you sure? From my observation Amigo automaticaly re-route when traffic change
  • otas_pe
    otas_pe Registered Users Posts: 84
    Outstanding Wayfarer
    @Prazak You are probably right because yesterday when traffic jam appeared ahead then Amigo rerouted the trip automatically.
  • Zunkman
    Zunkman Registered Users Posts: 6
    Master Explorer
    I got rerouted today because of traffic, but no verbal announcement was made, even though I have all verbal announcements turned on. I just happened to look at the screen when it showed a message that I was being rerouted. It would be nice to hear that I'm being rerouted.
  • Narmonono
    Narmonono Registered Users Posts: 264
    Exalted Navigator
    Hello,
    Yes it is an improvement to be made because we are not aware of the new route but also we do not have the choice to follow it or not!