UK South not loading on iPhone — TomTom Community

UK South not loading on iPhone

mike3960mike3960 Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
I have installed UK North and UK Central successfully on my iPhone7 but UK South starts to load then drops out with unexpected error report. Have restarted iPhone twice, uninstalled and reinstalled TomTom app multiple times with no success. Repeated attempts to load have failed. All iPhone settings checked OK proved by two maps successfully loading. Am out of ideas !

Best Answer

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,533 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @mike3960

Welcome to the Community! Are you still facing this issue? Few users confirmed that using cellular data to download maps one at a time helps. The team is already looking into this issue where the maps download fails with an unexpected error.

Best, lampard

Answers

Accepted Answer
    Hi @mike3960

Welcome to the Community! Are you still facing this issue? Few users confirmed that using cellular data to download maps one at a time helps. The team is already looking into this issue where the maps download fails with an unexpected error.

Best, lampard

• mike3960mike3960 Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Thank you for your help - I have tried the cellular route and have achieved a download of UK South, my only concern is that for North & Central there is a 'rotating' icon and the MB value on the Maps page, for the South those icons do not appear so I am not sure if a complete download has taken place. I have tried a couple of addresses in the South with success so maybe i'me OK. Thanks again Mike
    edited July 12
    Glad to know you're sorted, Mike! Feel free to post back if there's anything else.

Best, lampard
  • mike3960mike3960 Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Brilliant, please accept my thanks - Mike