Use TomTom GO with the same subscription on 2 mobiles — TomTom Community

Use TomTom GO with the same subscription on 2 mobiles

Salvi1809Salvi1809 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
I have 2 mobiles, one personal and one business. On weekends I use the personal and on weekdays the company one. Can I use it during the week on the company mobile and on the weekends on the personal? They will never be used simultaneously. Can I use just one subscription? Thank you

Mod edit: Machine translated from Spanish!

Best Answers

• Willy875Willy875 Posts: 2,067 [Exalted Pioneer]
    edited July 7 Accepted Answer
    Are 2 mobiles that work with Android?

• szachowaszachowa Posts: 447
    Staff
    Accepted Answer
    It should work without any issues, I use the same Google Play account on 2 devices and I can share subscription without any issues.

Please be aware that there are some issues with subscriptions when using multiple different Google Play account on one device. This is known issue caused by google, you will find more info if you search this forum.
    Staff
    Accepted Answer
    Salvi1809 wrote: »
    Hola
    En referencia a la respuesta anterior.
    Los dos moviles los uso con cuenta Google diferente. Uno con mi cuenta Google personal y el otro con mi cuenta Google profesional.
    lo que si hago es cuando arranco el programa, en los dos moviles uso la cuenta personal que es la que tiene la suscripcion a TomTom GO. Le digo recuperar compras, me dice compras recuperadas con exito pero me sigue saliendo prueba 30 días.
    No lo entiendo, si pone que se ha recuperado compra ¿por que sigue saliendo que es versión de prueba?

If you recover the purchase, it will use TomTom account which is different from Google Play account. Your subscription is assigned to Google Play account, that is why restoring the purchase with TT account will not help here.
    Make sure that your both phones have your private google account selected in Google Play.
    Please note that there are some issues with subscriptions and multiple google accounts: https://issuetracker.google.com/u/1/issues/139597485
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 6,586
    Community Manager
    edited July 12 Accepted Answer
    In the past you could use your account on Ios & android now you have to pay 2x why is that ?
    In the interest of best stability the purchasing process is no longer handled by us but by the phone's native option Google Play and Apple App Store. Here, subscriptions cannot be used across these platforms.

Answers

edited July 7
    You must connect your 2 mobiles with the same Play Store account.

• Salvi1809Salvi1809 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited July 7
    I have already done it but the second mobile says that it is in trial mode for 30 days It's weird right?

edited July 7 Accepted Answer
    Are 2 mobiles that work with Android?

edited July 7
    Yes The 2 are Android and are the same brand and model Samsung S20 FE 5G

Staff
    Accepted Answer
    It should work without any issues, I use the same Google Play account on 2 devices and I can share subscription without any issues.

Please be aware that there are some issues with subscriptions when using multiple different Google Play account on one device. This is known issue caused by google, you will find more info if you search this forum.
    edited July 16
    Hello In reference to the previous answer. The two phones I use with a different Google account. One with my personal Google account and the other with my professional Google account. What I do is when I start the program, on both phones I use the personal account that is the one with the TomTom GO subscription. I tell him to recover purchases, he tells me purchases recovered successfully but I still get a 30-day trial. I don't understand it, if it says that the purchase has been recovered, why does it keep coming out that it is a trial version?

Staff
    Accepted Answer
    Salvi1809 wrote: »
    Hola
    En referencia a la respuesta anterior.
    Los dos moviles los uso con cuenta Google diferente. Uno con mi cuenta Google personal y el otro con mi cuenta Google profesional.
    lo que si hago es cuando arranco el programa, en los dos moviles uso la cuenta personal que es la que tiene la suscripcion a TomTom GO. Le digo recuperar compras, me dice compras recuperadas con exito pero me sigue saliendo prueba 30 días.
    No lo entiendo, si pone que se ha recuperado compra ¿por que sigue saliendo que es versión de prueba?

If you recover the purchase, it will use TomTom account which is different from Google Play account. Your subscription is assigned to Google Play account, that is why restoring the purchase with TT account will not help here.
    Make sure that your both phones have your private google account selected in Google Play.
    Please note that there are some issues with subscriptions and multiple google accounts: https://issuetracker.google.com/u/1/issues/139597485
  • Nevergetlost2021Nevergetlost2021 Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    In the past you could use your account on Ios & android now you have to pay 2x why is that ?
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 6,586
    Community Manager
    edited July 12 Accepted Answer
    In the interest of best stability the purchasing process is no longer handled by us but by the phone's native option Google Play and Apple App Store. Here, subscriptions cannot be used across these platforms.