edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
Can I add hotels to my route?

Best Answer

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,960
    Superuser
    edited July 2021 Answer ✓
    Hi @AMNE53

Let’s assume you want to stay at a Hyatt hotel then try the following.

Create a Route ie Start to Finish. Then
    Tap Menu
    Tap search
    Type Hyatt
    You will now get a number of results including Hyatt Hotels in order of distance from where you are.
    Tap to select one and it’s position appears on the Map with Drive shown. Tap the 3 veritical dots next to Drive and you now get a menu with Add to Current Route offered. Tap that and the route will be amended to include the Hotel included.

So provided you have a Route already created you just Go to search and find what you are looking for. It could be another address, town or POI and you add it to the route. Be aware that Search operates in the normal way in that you can Tap World and change to Town or City etc and so search for the hotel etc there and add as before.

Also it you are on the search page and type the name of a town or city you will see 2 column of results the right one headed POI's. In that column you will find POI's in the first Town or City shown at the top of the Left column as well as POI's that have some possible relationship to the spelling of what you have put in. The right column will list lots of POI's including Hotels if available for the place concerned and are listed in distance order from the middle of the Town or city.

Doug

Answers

• nabu
    nabu Posts: 16,890
     Superuser
    yes by planning them with my drive
    or by making poi put on the map
  • AMNE53
    AMNE53 Registered Users Posts: 3
    New Seeker
    Thank you nabu, I’ve been trying to find where to make a poi to put on my map….
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,960
    Superuser
    edited July 2021 Answer ✓
    Hi @AMNE53

Let’s assume you want to stay at a Hyatt hotel then try the following.

Create a Route ie Start to Finish. Then
    Tap Menu
    Tap search
    Type Hyatt
    You will now get a number of results including Hyatt Hotels in order of distance from where you are.
    Tap to select one and it’s position appears on the Map with Drive shown. Tap the 3 veritical dots next to Drive and you now get a menu with Add to Current Route offered. Tap that and the route will be amended to include the Hotel included.

So provided you have a Route already created you just Go to search and find what you are looking for. It could be another address, town or POI and you add it to the route. Be aware that Search operates in the normal way in that you can Tap World and change to Town or City etc and so search for the hotel etc there and add as before.

Also it you are on the search page and type the name of a town or city you will see 2 column of results the right one headed POI's. In that column you will find POI's in the first Town or City shown at the top of the Left column as well as POI's that have some possible relationship to the spelling of what you have put in. The right column will list lots of POI's including Hotels if available for the place concerned and are listed in distance order from the middle of the Town or city.

Doug
  • AMNE53
    AMNE53 Registered Users Posts: 3
    New Seeker
    Thank you, Doug!