computer will not connect to my tom tom — TomTom Community

computer will not connect to my tom tom

Steve_MuglestonSteve_Mugleston Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited July 1 in MyDrive Connect
Still don't understand why computer will not connect to my tom tom, yet it is being charged by the computer.

Comments

• jsp1968jsp1968 Posts: 0 [New Seeker]
    edited July 1
    I am unable to sincronize my tom-tom with Mac OS Big Sur
  • Vanessa87_Vanessa87_ Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    TomTom is bloody hopeless, useless, they do not know what they are doing. They are not at all interested in what the customer needs.
    I will never buy a To Tom again, ever.
    Next one will be a Garmin or other brand.
    Their software and customer support is the worst company I have ever had the misfortune to deal with.
    Cant even be recognised now to login.
    If it is a password problem they don't even offer the usual, forgot password, or RESET password option.
    They have no idea how to run a website, no loyalty to the people who have given them a lot of money.
    They just grab the money and leave you with devices that are incapable of connecting.
    They need to sack the boss and all the staff, and recruit people who understand IT and how to deal with their customers.
    I will never recommend TomTom to anyone.
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 9,129
    Superuser
    Hi @jsp1968

I have Mac Big Sur and my PC connects to my devices..

Can I suggest that you completely delete the software from your PC , Turn the PC Off and On and then reload the software from the TT website.

Doug
  • tollcrosstollcross Posts: 27 [Prominent Wayfarer]
    edited July 11
    I had the same problem with My Drive Connect ..not connecting to device...I uninstalled My Drive connect...then installed it again...same thing...
    Then the penny dropped...I had my device connected and on when I opened the new My Drive Connect...so I unplugged device..switched it off....With My Drive Connect open...plugged in device..then switched it on...BINGO it worked
    It's all in the sequencing I guess