Why is My GPS Watch Spark 2 Not Connecting to GPS
edited January 24
My Spark2 is not connecting to GPS or Pair it
Having the same problem. QuickGPSFix is not automatically updated. How can I find out that the problem is not at server? TomTom is there a QuckGPSFix file for this week?
You should be able to fix it for your watch by following these steps (make sure you have installed the latest version of Connect if prompted):
1) Plug the watch into the computer and in Sports Connect, click the Gear Icon
2) Press CTRL (Windows) or CMD (MAC) on your keyboard while you hover your mouse over the reset button.
3) You'll see the reset button turns into a "Turn Off" button.
4) Click it, disconnect the watch and the screen will go dead.
5) Reconnect the watch and it will wake up and it should now update as usual.
👍 That worked for me! Thank you!
Welcome and support
Maps and Services
RoadTrips by TomTom
Community Knowledge Base