Blank white Screen in TomTom MyDrive Connect application? - Page 3 — TomTom Community

Blank white Screen in TomTom MyDrive Connect application?

Answers

• johnhoughjohnhough Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    FROM TOMTOM we are sorry to hear about your disappointment with the MyDrive Connect application. I understand that the Mydrive Connect application is stuck on the white screen due to which you are unable to update your device. We are facing an outage with the MyDrive Connect application. We are aware of the problems and already working on a permanent. Please try to update after 24-48 hours.
  • Sven-ErikSven-Erik Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Samma problem ,vit skärm. Ska på resa i morgon, skulle behöva ladda ned.
  • RickBrownRickBrown Posts: 24 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    Sigh. Delayed my journey to hopefully update my subscription.
    Failed.
    (Why do I need to download the Camera update via the PC when maps etc update via my WiFi??).
    Google Maps, here we go!
    Again...
  • no1kingfisherno1kingfisher Posts: 0 [New Seeker]
    When I connect to my desktop I just get a blank screen on My Drive yet my GO 600 tells me I am connected
  • KkkkatieKkkkatie Posts: 0 [New Seeker]
    With Mydrive Conneect not working, how do I update my maps?
  • venommous1venommous1 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi, all, I hope someone has a fix for this problem: Every time I load TomTom MyDrive Connect all I am getting is a blank screen, no details, nothing. It is just a blank window with nothing anywhere to click on to get updates etc.
    Has anyone else got this problem, or has a fix, please?
    I have updated the software and even tried the downgrade, and an earlier version, but nothing works.
    I am using Windows 10 - there was an upgrade a couple of days ago, is this the problem? Windows and not TomTom perhaps?
    Please help, cheers, R
  • canavpcanavp Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have the same problem on two different computers. Trying to use their CHAT thing does not work. Sending them a email from their site when logged in, does not get a reply. The only time they contact me is if I've changed my bank account and not told them or lots of emails trying to extract more money out of me for services they cant supply (currently SpeedCam paid for updates) or other services I don't want. Thinking of throwing the TomTom in the trash bin and going to another provider. Bit of a second rate company re customer relations and non working software!!!
  • phillip.lock_un22phillip.lock_un22 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I also have the same problem, I updated Mydrive Connect. After the installation, I get a blank white screen with 'Mydrive Connect' in the top left corner but nothing else. Trying to email TomTom achieves nothing, very poor, customer service. I run Windows 10 (21H1) latest issue, it's just not good enough.
  • AEB103AEB103 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I'm having the same problem. When I start MyDrive Connect, all I see is a white screen.

• JacpetJacpet Posts: 0 [Apprentice Seeker]
    MyDrive Connect doesn't start.
  • DriftingDrifting Posts: 7 [Master Traveler]
    So one has to question why they do not have a notice on the support page telling us it is not working. Instead of spending hours messing around. If it is there I never saw it. Come on TomTom, you are dropping the ball on support.
  • chjerrildchjerrild Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Same problem here. I´m very disappointed with TOMTOM. Many companies with online services I use, have on there website information about all system status. Can´t find anything on tomtom dot com.
  • JaapGJaapG Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    edited June 29
    Same here W10 21H1. They made it a high priority issue. I had contact today, it seems to be a software problem, not a device problem. MyDriveConnect won't work anymore with Windows 10. I read about someone who had an old Windows 7 pc, and that worked.
  • smudge88smudge88 Posts: 12 [Apprentice Traveler]
    TomTom need to get their Rs in gear and address this problem of white blank screen! I have spent hours uninstalling rebooting and reinstalling on my Windows10 pc!
  • Babass521Babass521 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    edited June 29
    Hello, same problem a white screen since the update ... Impossible to update my GPS suddenly and we are talking about mapping on star25 for life Should already review your problem Very disappointed with TomTom !! Why update when everything is already working ... Updating does not always rhyme with Love Review it all for our satisfaction
  • DownlandsDownlands Posts: 13 [Apprentice Traveler]
    When logging into my drive connect on windows 10 can only see a white screen! Reloaded application still the same?
  • jojisjosejojisjose Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    edited June 29
    [q
  • antientantient Posts: 40 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    jojisjose wrote: »
    vonneuem wrote: »
    The issue 'MyDrive Connect blank screen' persists for more than 12 Hours. TomTom Support does not work at all. Klicking on Contact ends in a loop. Trying chat gives crazy results. Now choosing support seems to be linked on discussion page. What a mess. And TomTom seems to be unable to place a page 'server in work' or something like that.

same problem here but solved

@jojisjose How did you solve it?

• romecromec Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    odinstalace a znovu instalace, vše ok
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 20,098
    Superusers
    edited June 29
    Hi
    MyDrive Connect appears to be up & running :)
    Just updating my GO Live 825 all appears 'OK'
    Edit... Forgot to say, initially I could not log into MyDrive Connect....
    Cleared the browser cache, then all 'OK'

ATB YFM
  • Canada_67Canada_67 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    So there's a splash screen on Tomtom.com that says:

4nfbrvt4y2s0.png

And when you click on 'READ MORE' it says:

da6d1j4360qi.png

Big help...

Have tried re-installing - makes no difference for me!!
  • Canada_67Canada_67 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Okay, further update - carried out clean install...

Follow instructions here, then reinstall!

Working now on MacOS BigSur, not tried Windows 10 yet.

Note I tried clean install yesterday (twice) so they've obviously done something behind the scenes - if you've already tried I'd try again!.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 20,098
    Superusers
    edited June 29
    Hi
    GO Live 825 & Via 120 Live updated 'OK'
    Using Win 10 here....
    I used the Revo Uninstaller programme to remove MyDrive Connect....
    The main advantage of using the Revo Uninstaller is that Revo first uninstalls the Program using the Windows default uninstaller ... Then scans and removes any of the leftover files from MyDrive Connect that the default Windows uninstall leaves behind....

See Here... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1134291/connection-problems-mydrive-connect-uninstall-mydrive-connect-using-the-revo-uninstaller....

Stay Safe ATB YFM
  • flapjackflapjack Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    same problem ( blank screen ) wheres TomTom when we need them ?
  • Dave101Dave101 Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    Well to my surprise today when I opened My Drive connect it was working properly. Thank you to the IT people that fixed this problem on their servers.