Turkey Maps, Wrong Address, Road Names and POIs — TomTom Community

Turkey Maps, Wrong Address, Road Names and POIs

ucugurucugur Posts: 27 [Prominent Wayfarer]
Hello, I use TomTom Go Android App for its accurate route suggestions and correct road maps. But I need to tell you that the POIs are pretty bad though. I would suggest you to work with some Turkish companies to work on Turkish maps. "Başarsoft" and "Harita Genel Müdürlüğü" are pretty good at POI accuracy and Address accuracy, but I don't trust their navigation apps. Thank you for reading.

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,518 Moderator
    Hi @ucugur
    Welcome to the community! I will feed this back to the concerned team.
    Could you share a few locations where you find the inaccuracy in POI's, so I can send them few examples?

Regards, Vikram
  • ucugurucugur Posts: 27 [Prominent Wayfarer]
    82zvx6uxsjcw.jpg

I've made all these edits in in my hometown yet some of them are not accepted. "Ağlasun/Burdur" and the city I live in "Antalya". I guess you can see my reports on Mapshare. Another thing is that I try to add Speed cameras in "other" section but Mapshare states me that I should click on the road and add Speed camera icon, but I don't see any speed camera icon when I click the road. I guess speed cameras are not available in Turkey
  • ucugurucugur Posts: 27 [Prominent Wayfarer]
    edited June 28
    Btw, my e-mail is "[email protected]" which I sign in to Mapshare and TomTom Go

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!