Subscription is erased — TomTom Community

Subscription is erased

I have paid my 1 year subscription 1 month ago and now it is gone in my subscription overview. It is unfortunately not possible to mail or call any support. How can I recover my subscrition?

Best Answer

• JanVieveenJanVieveen Posts: 4 [New Seeker]
    Accepted Answer
    Hi Lampard,
    In the play store subscriptions there is the Tomtom subscription. And, the tomtom is working again! So my problem is solved. It is only strange that on your website it is not visible. Anyway, we can close this topic. Thanks for the help all!
    Maybe there it is related to yesterday's issue with the problem in the play store app. That was yesterday the case with many Android 10 devices (at least in the Netherlands).
    regards, Jan Vieveen.

Answers

• szachowaszachowa Posts: 426
    Staff
    Hi @JanVieveen , please check this post:
    https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1135687/go-app-subscription-renewed-but-my-app-says-itll-expires-in-1-day

What subscription did you pay for? Was it Google Play Subscription, or did you buy subscription from TomTom?
    Hi Szachowa,
    Thanks for the post but that is not my issue.
    When I am logged in, untill yesterday I could see my subscription. From today (and on my mobile) the page said 'there is no subscription linked to your account'. So It makes sense I cannot login in my phone too, when my subscription is lost or erased.

I have paid my subscription from the app itself, so I presume Google Play.
    Staff
    Hi @JanVieveen, could you check in Google Play in browser?

Maybe you had 2 different google accounts added on your phone, and for some reason account switched in google play to one that doesn't have subscriptions associated?

For instance, this is view in the browser when I have no subscriptions:
    vyvubp4mt2eu.png

And after I bought subscription:
    5d2tm9sqzm52.png

Sometimes it helps to clear Google Play app cache in Android app settings. After that, make sure to select account with subscription.
    Hi,
    thanks for the prompt reply.
    I am logged in with the same account. I have cleared the case. However, reviewing tomtom.com with my account does not show a subscription any more since today:
    0vizdr5uq529.png

And I have paid lost month:
    nmadufa1rty0.png

So I think the issue is not in the Android device, but in my Tomtom account.
    regards, Jan Vieveen
    Staff
    Thanks, I will reach out to our Customer Care team directly.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,522 Moderator
    Hi @JanVieveen

Welcome to the Community! I checked your TomTom account and there is no active subscription on it, the latest one was expired in the last month.

When you open the Play store app on your phone, Can you see the purchase there? (You can find it within your device in Google Play Store App> Sign in to the correct Google Account> Tap Menu>Payments & Subscriptions> Find GO Navigation)

Best, lampard
    Accepted Answer
    Hi Lampard,
    In the play store subscriptions there is the Tomtom subscription. And, the tomtom is working again! So my problem is solved. It is only strange that on your website it is not visible. Anyway, we can close this topic. Thanks for the help all!
    Maybe there it is related to yesterday's issue with the problem in the play store app. That was yesterday the case with many Android 10 devices (at least in the Netherlands).
    regards, Jan Vieveen.