Accessing Family subscription in the Go app — TomTom Community

Accessing Family subscription in the Go app

My husband and I have Family Sharing on Apple. He purchased the Tom Tom app Family sharing subscription and I can see it in the Apple Family settings.
How do I access this subscription in the Tom Tom app on my phone ?

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,601 Moderator
    Hi @JoPerritt

Welcome to the Community! Did your husband created a family group or already added you to it? Maybe this article here can help you set up family sharing and add/invite your family members.

Best, lampard
  • JoPerrittJoPerritt Posts: 3 [Novice Seeker]
    edited June 10
    We have had Family sharing plan on Apple for a long time now and share other purchased apps. My problem in in the TomTom app - I can't see where to access the TomTom family plan that has been purchased
  • filbertfilbert Posts: 21 [Master Explorer]
    I'm having the same problem. I've just seen something that says it needs iOS 14 and my wife's phone is still on 13. I'm doing an update at the moment. Maybe that will fix it.
  • JoPerrittJoPerritt Posts: 3 [Novice Seeker]
    Hi Filbert. We are both on iOS 14 so not what is the problem here. I just can’t see the family plan in my tomtom app so possibly need to do something else
    I was hoping someone from TomTom would respond with some instructions
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 6,618
    Community Manager
    edited June 14
    Hi @JoPerritt
    According to your screenshot everything should be set up right. What are you shown in the app under Settings > Subscriptions?
  • AnoninspainAnoninspain Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I have had massive problems with family subscription Apple shows it correctly purchased but my wife’s iPhone said no account. Endless emails to TomTom support who were useless 36 hours between replies. However I think I found the problem my wife’s phone is my previous model iPhone 8 Plus I passed it to her and set up with her Apple ID. However when I finally checked my Apple account manage my devices I found her phone was still showing. So I removed it. I then needed to turn off family sharing on her devices and restarted the process of adding her to family and it seems to work.