Traffic Activation — TomTom Community

Traffic Activation

dimili97dimili97 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
Hello. Yesterday i make order for traffic services because my expired last mouth. Now i connect my device via My Drive connect but i cant install my traffic service. It didnt show in the app.

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,210
    Superuser
    Hi @dimili97

If you are referring to your GO6200 indicated in your profile then Traffic comes on a lifetime basis. If you have seen a suggestion that you need to purchase the service this may be as a result of a bug on the website.

@VikramK or @lampard should pick this up on Monday and can check your units settings on the TT servers. Look back then to see what they have to say.

Regarding a refund you will need to contact Customer support to arrange this.

There are no phone lines working because so many are working from home because of Covid.

Try the following:-

Tap Support at the top of this page
    Sign in Top Right of next Page. (you have to do this)
    When signed in Tap Contact Us bottom right
    Help Box appears and after a few seconds Get in Touch also appears
    Tap Get in Touch
    You are now offered Chat or Email. If Chat is closed, ie its not normal working hours Mon/Fri, it will tell you the hours that it will be available.

Chat is busy you may have to try a few times.

If it does not work exactly as described then try another Web Browser.

Doug
  • dimili97dimili97 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hello Doug. Thanks for answer. When i go to Settings -> Sistem -> About and it shows me Traffic - expired. Thats why i bought a 3 months traffic service but its still shows like expired
    Superuser
    Hi @dimili97

@VikramK seems to have missed the earlier post so hopefully he will pick this up tomorrow. Look back then.

Doug
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,145 Moderator
    edited June 9
    Hi @dimili97
    It's a GO PROFESSIONAL device that comes with 1 year Traffic services.
    The recent order you placed is active on your account. TomTom Traffic is not a downloadable service, the purpose is to give you real time traffic updates when you are navigating on a planned route.

I would suggest that you do a soft reset and then check for the status (When the device is connected to the internet).

Main Menu > Settings > System > About

Regards, Vikram
    Superuser
    Hi @dimili97

I see from @VikramK ’s post that your unit is a GO6200 Pro so I might be an idea to edit your profile to show this. The absences of the Pro reference is why I suggested you had lifetime Traffic.

Hope you are sorted now.

Doug