Speed camera is not working after update — TomTom Community

Speed camera is not working after update

Hi, it is said I have free map and speed camera for life time, but after update, the speed camera is not working any more. When I try to set in settings, I can not choose "report speed camera", when I tick this option, it always said "this service is unavailable in the country or region in which you are now traveling" , when I choose the "services" option, pick the "speed camera", only "alert setting" is available, the rest like "report speed camera", "enable alerts" and "show report button" all are not available.

Anyone have the same problem? I have tried reset the device, but nothing changed.

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,220
    Superuser
    edited June 7
    Hi @Ahaw

In your profile you indicate UK and the units you indicate the Via1510 and Via 1515m. I thought these units were sold in the USA and if that is the case then TT units sold with Traffic only provide the service in the region of original sale. I am not sure about cameras and whether that is the same so maybe @VikramK can advise on this. Look back here later to see what he has to say.

Doug
  • AhawAhaw Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    USA? No possible, I purchased this from agos in UK!
    The model is 4EN52 Z1230
    S/N starts with BQ
    Superuser
    Hi, my device has signals, everything is fine. Only speed camera is not working. Any idea how to go back to the version before my update?
    Superuser
    Hi @Ahaw

@VikramK or @lampard will pick this up tomorrow. Look back then to see what they have to say.

Doug
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,158 Moderator
    Hi @Ahaw
    Could you send me the full serial number of your device through a private message, please? (Serial number starting BQ)

Thanks, Vikram
    Thank you! I have send it to you.