I bought a different device - Still Can't connect — TomTom Community

I bought a different device - Still Can't connect

I bought a refurb GO LIVE 2535, I tried to add the device but still get the error message Something has gone wrong, try again later. I have hours and hours trying to install 2 different GPS on 2 different computers. I did the factory Reset on the Go Live and still won't connect. One computer is Win10 and my old computer is Vista.

ALSO, the Go Live suction cup is weak, the whole unit wobbles like it's on a Slinky, is there a better mount?

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,186 Moderator
    edited June 7
    Hi @600miles

Welcome to the community!

Could you send me the serial number of your device through a private message, please?

See our accessory section for the compatible mount-https://www.tomtom.com/en_us/drive/accessories/?type=mountsdocks

Thanks, Vikram
  • 600miles600miles Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I shipped the Go Live back to the seller. Your system says my LifeTime maps is not supported. Why offer LifeTime Maps if I can't get them. Been trying to update maps on my Via 1505M with promo code but your system has no place for me to enter my code and my GPS is way out of date, half the time I am driving around in the fields where roads are now.