How to disable annoying self-ad pop up? (TT Go 3.1.0 )
"Travel season is coming, don't forget to download map, since TT will be able to use it offline..."
(Sorry, I did not made screenshot, or write down properly, because my blood pressure went up quickly forced me to dismiss immediately... )
- 1. Is there a setting in the app, where can I disable such a pop-up entirely?
- 2. What is the goal with this kind of obvious information?
- 3. How do you know if the travel season is coming? Don’t you think I know it too?
- 4. As far as I know, TT using offline maps exclusively, you must have to download them anyway. Or is there a possibility to use it without downloading any map?
- 5. Downloading the new map is relatively quick, but the update process is extremely slow. (Update map process time > 10*New map download time. See my other topic)
Please, I prefer not to be reminded by map updates until this is fixed.
I hate advertisement pop-ups, especially in a paid application. Thank you for your understanding!