dartford crossing probleme again

ahoureie
ahoureie Registered Users Posts: 5
Master Traveler
I did map update last week and my tomom 6250 avoid taking me from Kent to Watford via dartford tunnel,
the previous map was perfect, but after this update is very bad, any solution please?!!

Best Answer

• ahoureie
    Master Traveler
    Answer ✓
    Yes its working now

Answers

• rider1rider
    rider1rider Registered Users Posts: 1,411
    Exalted Pioneer
    v10.70?
  • Itso
    Itso Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Traveler
    Hi there
    I have the same problem. Yes V10.70
  • ahoureie
    Master Traveler
    Yes V10.70
  • Wanker1
    Wanker1 Registered Users Posts: 0
    New Seeker
    Hi guys my tomtom 3250 after an update won’t navigate through the dartford tunnels rendering the traffic updates useless as I have to second guess which way to approach the Purfleet area to avoid traffic. I saw someone has added to reduce the weight of the vehicle to 7.5 tons but that is not an option for a 44t vehicle. All the settings are as they should be does tomtom have a resolution of do I return the poxy thing to the retailer for refund
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,751
    Hello there
    All of you seem to have the Europe trucker map installed on your TomTom's.
    Could you check if all the restrictions have been configured correctly on the device, please?

Thanks, Vikram
  • DartfordMole
    DartfordMole Registered Users Posts: 7
    Master Traveler
    I also have truck map v10.70 installed.
    With a vehicle weight set at 7.49 tonnes the device will choose a route through the dartford tunnel. With weight set at 7.51 tonnes the device avoids the dartford tunnel. This is incorrect mapping. (This error was present, and fixed, about ten years ago)
  • DartfordMole
    Master Traveler
    A poor temporary work around - if you are sure the tunnel is the best route- is to set a way point JUST north of where the twin tunnels merge
  • DartfordMole
    Master Traveler
    PS. That's with your correct vehicle weight set. That way point will force an overweight vehicle through that stretch of road and only whine about its unsuitability.
  • VikramK
    edited June 2021
    Thank you all for reporting the bug and providing the inputs.
    A ticket has been raised to investigate the issue. The routing problem is most likely related to the recent map release (v10.70).

- Vikram
  • TruckerMark
    TruckerMark Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apprentice Traveler
    I have the same problem let’s hope it’s gets sorted soon, as a new user to TomTom so far not impressed 😡 with it
  • ahoureie
    Master Traveler
    Still not sorted :/
  • biggriffin
    biggriffin Registered Users Posts: 34
    Master Explorer
    My Tom professional won't allow me to navigate thro the Dartford tunnel, due to your maps saying it's 7.5t...
    This is incorrect, lane 2 is 7.5t not both lanes, Lane 1 is any vehicle,,, when is this going to be corrected,as it's affecting every Tom Tom professional,,
  • biggriffin
    Master Explorer
    This issue with the incorrect routing, due to Tom Tom not putting the correct information on it's maps, only 1 lane is 7.5t,,, how many who do not this are traveling 20extra miles for no reason,, this needs fixing yesterday...
  • biggriffin
    Master Explorer
    3jw3enrl2158.jpg

Here goes
  • TruckerMark
    Apprentice Traveler
    VikramK wrote: »
    Thank you all for reporting the bug and providing the inputs.
    A ticket has been raised to investigate the issue. The routing problem is most likely related to the recent map release (v10.70).

- Vikram

How long is this going to take ?
  • ScrewDriver1_
    ScrewDriver1_ Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Traveler
    This has still not been corrected I should not have to reduce my weight from 44t to 7.49t to get the right navigation
  • Seaman-18
    Seaman-18 Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Seeker
    Same problem to me.I’m crossing almost every day the tunnel and it’s a big issue!
  • ahoureie
    Master Traveler
    Still the same
  • VikramK
    Has everyone installed map version 10.75?

Our team tested the routing on the new map and the error seems to have been resolved..

Could you confirm, please?

Regards,
    Vikram
  • TruckerMark
    Apprentice Traveler

Our team tested the routing on the new map and the error seems to have been resolved..

Regards,
    Vikram

Hi Vikram

I have updated an it dose now route though the tunnel but now takes you off at J31 A428/M25 and back on at M25/J30 as the section in between now has a restriction on it .(no traffic queue) better but 100%.

Regards

Mark
  • ahoureie
    Master Traveler
    Answer ✓
    Yes its working now
  • DartfordMole
    Master Traveler
    Yes. Dartford crossing northbound is now working correctly. Thank you.
    Now M25 j31 to j30 has a 7.5 tonne restriction.
    Best regards to Curly, Moe and Larry.
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,831
    Superuser
    Hi @DartfordMole

Maybe @VikramK can pass on your observation re 7.5t restriction.

Doug
  • garryvh
    garryvh Registered Users Posts: 6
    Apprentice Traveler
    edited September 2021
    What the hell!! My Tom Tom took me through the Dartford Tunnel for the first time today for months after the recent update only to find it now says the the 2 junctions after are restricted so it's trying to take me off the M25 onto the roundabout to go back on the M25!
  • stuamurr
    stuamurr Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Seeker
    edited September 2021

Regards,
    Vikram

The tunnel is now working for routing north on the A282 Canterbury Way however their seems to be a restriction now on the A282/M25 northbound between Junction 31 and Junction 30 where none exists resulting in the navigation device trying to route you off at J31 and back on at J30

4mfwqu5k1y8d.jpg