When is a new update for the TomTom Golfer App coming? — TomTom Community

When is a new update for the TomTom Golfer App coming?

c_cosbyc_cosby Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
edited June 28 in Golfer & Golfer 2
Since the iOS update, my TomTom Golfer app no longer works.
I get the message: the manufacturer has to update the app!

Seit dem iOS Update funktioniert meine TomTom Golfer App nicht mehr.
Es kommt die Info: der Hersteller muss die App aktualisieren!

Best Answer

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,734
    Superusers
    Accepted Answer
    This is a known issue but it may likely never be fixed. TT Sports went out of business over 3.5 years ago and discontinued all product lines, laying off their entire staff so there is no one to fix it. The watches are obsolete and out of warranty so there is not much impetus for them to invest any money in fixing a dead watch.

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,734
    Superusers
    Accepted Answer
    This is a known issue but it may likely never be fixed. TT Sports went out of business over 3.5 years ago and discontinued all product lines, laying off their entire staff so there is no one to fix it. The watches are obsolete and out of warranty so there is not much impetus for them to invest any money in fixing a dead watch.
  • c_cosbyc_cosby Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    edited May 31
    Thank you for your answer!
    Guess I have to change the brand…
  • Eläkeläinen2021Eläkeläinen2021 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited June 25
    I have filled and sent the Golf Course Feedback form foward. iGoft Mapping Team has answered and confirmed to me that Messilä Golf (Finland) is now updated and I should update my Golfer 2 device. I have done it several times, with Tomtom Sports Connect (windows pc) and with Sports mobile app. Once I updated all golf courses in the world, but Messilä Golf has still the old course information in my Golfer 2. What should I do now?
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 6,417
    Community Manager
    The Golfer app has been replaced by the TomTom Sports app some time ago.