GO Navigation app 3.1 - Android Auto! - Page 3 — TomTom Community

GO Navigation app 3.1 - Android Auto!

Comments

• Giuseppe68Giuseppe68 Posts: 75 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    szachowa wrote: »
    Giuseppe68 wrote: »
    I noticed a strange thing in AA, in panorama mode the current speed moves to the left of the screen
    Beta 3.1.09

Hi, would it be possible to grab for us some picture from you Head Unit when this issue occurs?
    What Android Auto version is installed on your phone?

Renault Rlink system yesterday and this morning AA 6.5 samsung S20 android 11
  • szachowaszachowa Posts: 460
    Staff
    Eldewy wrote: »
    I had an interesting problem yesterday and I am not sure if anyone else has reported it.

Music was lowered for TomTom to announce the next maneuver but TomTom didn't announce it, music channel got stuck in the dampened volume mode and TomTom didn't make any announcements for the entire trip.

It is as if TomTom took over the channel and everything got stuck.

What music app did you use when this happened?

We have this reported under GONAV-3280 for us to investigate.
  • EldewyEldewy Posts: 31 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    Eldewy wrote: »
    I had an interesting problem yesterday and I am not sure if anyone else has reported it.

Music was lowered for TomTom to announce the next maneuver but TomTom didn't announce it, music channel got stuck in the dampened volume mode and TomTom didn't make any announcements for the entire trip.

It is as if TomTom took over the channel and everything got stuck.

What music app did you use when this happened?

We have this reported under GONAV-3280 for us to investigate.

YouTube Music.
    I noticed a strange thing in AA, in panorama mode the current speed moves to the left of the screen
    Beta 3.1.09

Hi, would it be possible to grab for us some picture from you Head Unit when this issue occurs?

Beta 3.1.09

• GrzesBGrzesB Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    GrzesB wrote: »
    Suggestions on a new route (quicker than current) are not clear enough. On a complicated crossing I was not able to to distinguish what I need to do to get the new route. Don't know how to fix it, but maybe zooming could be improved.

the fastest route appears in green.

I am aware about that, and that is fine on simple crossing. In case there are multiple exist this is not so simple.
    edited May 31
    nwviauyuns5i.jpg

the menu keys are no longer hidden in navigation, the problem should be AA 6.5, I re-identified the same problem in Sygic beta.

AA 6.5
    TT 3.1.9
    edited May 31
    Beta 3.1.09

mo0h63cfarqg.jpg
    AA 6.5
    TT 3.1.9
    Staff
    Beta 3.1.09

mo0h63cfarqg.jpg
    AA 6.5
    TT 3.1.9

If same is in Sygic, then it is for sure coming from AA car app library.
    I would report new issue for Google here: https://issuetracker.google.com/issues?q=componentid:460472
    Beta 3.1.09

mo0h63cfarqg.jpg
    AA 6.5
    TT 3.1.9

I would report new issue for Google here: https://issuetracker.google.com/issues?q=componentid:460472

sorry I have to report the problem of your app to google ?? you have to be the one to solve the problem and understand why it happened, as Sygic will solve in its app ..
    Staff
    edited June 1
    Beta 3.1.09

mo0h63cfarqg.jpg
    AA 6.5
    TT 3.1.9

sorry I have to report the problem of your app to google ?? you have to be the one to solve the problem and understand why it happened, as Sygic will solve in its app ..

@Giuseppe68 , is it OK for me to use your pictures when reporting this to Google?

And just to get more info here, before we report it, I understand that buttons won't be dismissed even if driving for a longer period of time.
    Beta 3.1.09

mo0h63cfarqg.jpg
    AA 6.5
    TT 3.1.9

@Giuseppe68 , is it OK for me to use your pictures when reporting this to Google?

And just to get more info here, before we report it, I understand that buttons won't be dismissed even if driving for a longer period of time.

done
    Beta 3.1.09

mo0h63cfarqg.jpg
    AA 6.5
    TT 3.1.9

done

yes you can use my photos
    Beta 3.1.09

mo0h63cfarqg.jpg
    AA 6.5
    TT 3.1.9

done

google answered me ..
    Beta 3.1.09

mo0h63cfarqg.jpg
    AA 6.5
    TT 3.1.9

done

google answered me ..

is there any news on the color change based on traffic in the age bar?
    Staff
    Beta 3.1.09

mo0h63cfarqg.jpg
    AA 6.5
    TT 3.1.9

done

google answered me ..

Sorry, no news yet. At the moment I cannot provide more info.
    Beta 3.1.09

mo0h63cfarqg.jpg
    AA 6.5
    TT 3.1.9

done

google answered me ..

qfpjk4z10b65.jpg

Google's answer ..
    Staff
    Beta 3.1.09

mo0h63cfarqg.jpg
    AA 6.5
    TT 3.1.9

done

google answered me ..

Yes, I can see that you reported https://issuetracker.google.com/u/0/issues/189820726 . Thank you!
    fixed the error that no longer automatically hiding the navigation keys with the 3.1.26 beta update
    Beta 3.1.09

mo0h63cfarqg.jpg
    AA 6.5
    TT 3.1.9

done

google answered me ..

Yes, I can see that you reported https://issuetracker.google.com/u/0/issues/189820726 . Thank you!

hello information, but the fix of AA 6.5 from Google came to you and you fixed it with the update to 3.1.26 ..
    Staff
    Beta 3.1.09

mo0h63cfarqg.jpg
    AA 6.5
    TT 3.1.9

done

google answered me ..

hello information, but the fix of AA 6.5 from Google came to you and you fixed it with the update to 3.1.26 ..

I will check with the team what exactly fixed the issue, but in my opinion, it has not been fixed by the new Beta release, but by the new release of AA (version 6.5 in this case).
    Beta 3.1.09

mo0h63cfarqg.jpg
    AA 6.5
    TT 3.1.9

done

google answered me ..

I will check with the team what exactly fixed the issue, but in my opinion, it has not been fixed by the new Beta release, but by the new release of AA (version 6.5 in this case).

ok, but if they fixed it AA 6.5 it was done via server because of AA no update, it seems strange to me because after the update of TT it was fixed ..
  • MUPMUP Posts: 390 [Supreme Pioneer]
    Is GMaps running well in split screen mode at the head unit?

There was a discussion sometimes before.
    Some users have had success by using
    "Force activities to be resizable"
    in the Android Dev Options of the mobile.
  • GrzesBGrzesB Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Is TomTom using in car GPS or mobile phone's?

Any chance to get road numbers on the map?
  • MUPMUP Posts: 390 [Supreme Pioneer]
    GMaps on AA uses in-car GPS if supported by the head unit's hardware and software.
    TT-App does not at the moment because it is specific to the implementation code .

This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0