Lifetime traffic and speed cameras not working on Go Professional 620 — TomTom Community

Lifetime traffic and speed cameras not working on Go Professional 620

Graham1958Graham1958 Posts: 15 [Outstanding Explorer]
Lifetime traffic and speed cameras have stopped working on my Go Professional 620 which I need to be working for my job. I have checked my device and they are showing as active but when I try to connect a message comes up ( Unable to connect to TomTom Services please try again later ) this has been going on for a week. I have tried everything

Answers

• LochfrassLochfrass Posts: 15,456
    Superusers
    It reads to me as if it doesn't get internet data via bluetooth.
    Have you paired it with a smartphone through which the navigation device can connect to the internet?
    Do you see the MyDrive cloud at the top of the main menu?
  • Graham1958Graham1958 Posts: 15 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Yes I have the Mydrive cloud at the top of the main menu and I am connected through my personal hotspot
  • Da_vid1001Da_vid1001 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I am getting exactly the same problem. I have tried re-setting, switching on and off, and wasted a lot of time checking things out. Can anyone help? Alternatively, how does one get in contact with TomTom directly? They seem to have cut themselves off from their customers!
    I’ve had the same problem with TomTom support it is terrible they just give the same response to everyone delete / restore.
    Superusers
    edited May 21
    Da_vid1001 wrote: »
    ..... Alternatively, how does one get in contact with TomTom directly? .....
    Here the user YamFazMan has explained how to contact support:
    https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1714844/#Comment_1714844

@Graham1958
    Does the device at home receive traffic data on the home wifi?
    Which phone model do you have Apple with iOS 13 or higher or an Android smartphone?
    Traffic or speed cameras do not work on home WiFi, and I am using Apple IPhone 12 iOS 14.5.1
    Superusers
    Maybe the Moderator @VikramK can have a look into your account and finds something unusual
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,186 Moderator
    Hi @Graham1958
    I don't find any issues with the services on the device.
    Have you tried the troubleshooting steps advised on our support article, here- https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360014530220

Regards,
    Vikram