What do I buy to update/renew my Live subscription on my Mazda NB1? — TomTom Community

What do I buy to update/renew my Live subscription on my Mazda NB1?

IanBondIanBond Posts: 14 [Master Explorer]
edited May 12 in Built in car navigation
My NB1 Mazda in car navigation is telling me that my Live Services have expired & they will send me an email to renew -- no email received, do I buy --" Live Services - Europe - One year" ?

Best Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,186 Moderator
    edited May 11 Accepted Answer
    Hi @IanBond
    On our webshop- https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/sat-nav/maps-services/shop/live-services/world/
    Depending on your preference- 1 month/year, you can order the subscription.

It's compatible to work with your built-in TomTom LIVE device.

Regards, Vikram
  • IanBondIanBond Posts: 14 [Master Explorer]
    Accepted Answer
    Hi VikramK,
    Thanks for that, used a different browser & it all went smoothly, confused that the Order page says that " Live Services" will be updated automatically on device & then the Invoice says "Download using TomTom home etc by inserting SD card in a computer", I guess as this is an In Dash device that doesn't apply. Anyway Thank You again for your help.
    Accepted Answer
    All working well now -- thank you for help. Nigel ( IanBond)

Answers

edited May 11 Accepted Answer
    Hi @IanBond
    On our webshop- https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/sat-nav/maps-services/shop/live-services/world/
    Depending on your preference- 1 month/year, you can order the subscription.

It's compatible to work with your built-in TomTom LIVE device.

Regards, Vikram
    Hi VikramK, I clicked through the link, correct page opened, clicked on Yearly @£23.99 & it instantly goes to "page not available" does this mean that the Yearly deal is gone & i can only pay monthly @£4.50pm -- huge difference there !! Advice please.
    edited May 11
    Hi lan,
    The 1-year link works for me.
    Have you tried clearing browser cookies, also try to open the link in a different browser?

Thanks, Vikram
    Accepted Answer
    Hi VikramK,
    Thanks for that, used a different browser & it all went smoothly, confused that the Order page says that " Live Services" will be updated automatically on device & then the Invoice says "Download using TomTom home etc by inserting SD card in a computer", I guess as this is an In Dash device that doesn't apply. Anyway Thank You again for your help.
    Accepted Answer
    All working well now -- thank you for help. Nigel ( IanBond)