I can't consistently sync/transfer routes from my mac after building them to my Tom Tom rider — TomTom Community

I can't consistently sync/transfer routes from my mac after building them to my Tom Tom rider

LordmvarderLordmvarder Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
I use a MacBook air, all my software is up to date as is my TomTom rider however after building routes in MyDrive Connect and the smart route planner i can't consistently get the routes to automatically transfer to my device sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. I have 6 routes saved in my account but only have two on to my device, lots of space on the device and i deleted all routes to start fresh and did a unit reboot. i am baffled!!!!

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 9,165
    Superuser
    Hi @Lordmvarder

The routes you have created on your PC or Phone App have you ticked the box for them to Sync to your devices in the same MyDrive account.

Doug
  • LordmvarderLordmvarder Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    I have Doug, i can't work out how or why some sync and some don't its completely sporadic, i have reset USB ports, deliberated moved my house location which updated no problem i just can't get routes across :/
  • LordmvarderLordmvarder Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    I have done a complete reset on my device and rebuilt it as if it was new and it imported all the routes. Hopefully fixed for good now. I think you pointed me in the right direction about MyDRive account and resetting seems to have realigned them even though i was logged in ok
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 9,165
    Superuser
    Hi @Lordmvarder

Glad you are sorted.

Doug