Address search shows random addresses and is unusable — TomTom Community

Address search shows random addresses and is unusable

Since the upgrade address search using a postcode keeps showing a destination address with a house number and that is the only thing I can choose. I also get lots of random suggestions which are near to me.
q6lblx8g530x.png

In the above I want to go to 161 Acton Lane but when entering the post code all I get is 7 Acton Lane and a load of addresses near to me which match random parts of the post code.

This is the most recent time it has happened to me(I'm not doing much travel with covid) but it is effectively unusable. The last few trips I have made I have used TomTom to get me in the general vicinity and then I have to switch to google maps for the final part of the journey.

I have just re-installed the app from scratch and it still happens.

Please advise of a fix or I will have to find another app as TomTomGo is effectively unusable.

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 20,273
    Superusers
    edited April 26
    Hi
    @Tune
    Welcome to the site....
    The postcode ‘Nw107nb’ works OK here.... On Tomtom devices you do not use a space in the centre of the postcode....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,691 Moderator
    edited April 28
    Hi @Tune

Welcome to the Community! For me, it works too. As YamFazMan mentioned, make sure not to use spaces while entering the postcode
    ymro6sjxpukd.jpg

Best, lampard