Route summary updated in real time — TomTom Community

Route summary updated in real time

Hello. I would like to know if it is possible to see the summary of the route updated in real time. That is, the list of indications on the screen is displayed and refreshed as you go through the different situations. Although it is displayed, in my tomtompro browser, I have to close and reopen to refresh. It is really useful for me to see these indications (and in the background the map) and I think that the development team could assess it in a system update. Thanks

Mod edit: Machine translated (Spanish)

Answers

• jesuli84jesuli84 Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    edited April 14
    I would like it to be updating automatically, seeing the kilometer line decreasing with the advance, and the route list advancing only. Other browsers DO.

dav.jpg
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 20,252
    Superusers
    edited April 14
    Hi
    @jesuli84
    Google Translate....
    jesuli84 wrote: »
    Hello. I would like to know if it is possible to see the summary of the route updated in real time. That is, the list of indications is displayed on the screen, and it is refreshed as you go through the different situations. Although it is displayed, in my Tomtom pro browser, I have to close and reopen to refresh. It is really useful for me to see these indications (and in the background the map) and I think that the development team could assess it in a system update. Thanks
    Yes the list is semi-live... I sometimes use the list view as you describe....
    When you are driving, if you tap the top info bar... Your present location is at the top of the list
    Your Present driving Instruction is 2nd
    This can be useful in Town/City When entering the next road, you can alternately tap the 'Top Info Bar' and the (Back button screen top left) to dip in and out of the list

It's not very useful halfway down a long Motorway, but if you dip in and out of the list, it does give the remaining distance to exits and Junctions of the Motorway

Stay Safe... ATB YFM

• jesuli84jesuli84 Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    I hope one day that they update that option and put it in real time for users like me who want to anticipate with enough time in advance, especially on roads outside the town. I would swear older versions of tomtom did.