Error: Sorry, This route is not available — TomTom Community

Error: Sorry, This route is not available

jmakjmak Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
I installed the amigo app a few days ago. It has successfully navigated once, but now every time I ask for a route after a short delay I get the "Sorry, this route is not available" message.

I have tried restarting the app and restarting my phone. I have tried locations close and distant. It does correctly identify my location and I can browse the map. Other navigation apps work correctly.

When I first installed the app, no map displayed, but this was resolved by restarting the app.

I have a OnePlus 8t, running Android 11.

Comments

• JürgenJürgen Posts: 6,187
    Community Manager
    Can you give us a sample route?
  • jmakjmak Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thanks for replying.

Peterborough City hospital to Addenbrooke's hospital, Cambridge (both Cambridgeshire, UK).

I tried current location (correctly shown on the map) to city centres, post codes, search results and dropped pubs on the map.
  • Jim07Jim07 Posts: 4,023 Moderator
    Hi.

@jmak as you can see we can't reproduce this error.

ubeulx4yv9or.jpg

Could you please, send us a screenshot of it?

Thanks,

Jim
  • jmakjmak Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi
    Is it possible to send you a pm with the screen shot, so that I don't have to post a picture showing my home location?
    Or alternatively plan a route from a point other than my current location (I can't see how to do that in the app).
    Here's a partial screenshot:
    imy0a5t57ujy.jpg
  • MUPMUP Posts: 190 [Exalted Navigator]
    edited April 14
    jmak wrote: »
    I installed the amigo app a few days ago. It has successfully navigated once, but now every time I ask for a route after a short delay I get the "Sorry, this route is not available" message.
    Do You know the TT versions?

I have had the same error today after upgrading from AmiGO 8.0.1 to 8.6.0,
    but only sometimes.

With 8.0.1 all went ok, but in 8.6.0 there is also an error for the current speed presented very often.

Pixel 4XL Android 11
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,998
    Superuser
    Hi @jmak

If you click on someones name on the forum you can get an option to message them

Doug