TomTom Carminat Live Renault Grand Scenic 3 — TomTom Community

TomTom Carminat Live Renault Grand Scenic 3

alonso123alonso123 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited February 22 in Built in car navigation
I wanted to upgrade the maps and share the security camera positions. During the upgrade Tom tom Home reported an error to me. After that, TomTom Carminat Live informs me that I don't have maps. I tried to restore the maps using backup and restore but still the device only shows pictures of my family at the beginning and then reports that I don't have maps. Please help

Best Answer

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,733
    Superuser
    Hi @alonso123

Hopefully @VikramK or @lampard can help sort you out. Look back here later to see what they say.

Doug
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,624 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @alonso123
    Welcome to the community!
    You have an active map on your account that you should be able to download using TomTom HOME.
    Could you try a complete restore of the application and maps?
    See the steps in my comment here- https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1743662/#Comment_1743662

Thanks, Vikram
  • alonso123alonso123 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    But now I have maps of the French, French Antilles and the Indian Ocean. No map of Europe I bought online in 2017
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,624 Moderator
    Hi @alonso123
    It seems you have tried restoring the maps from a backup stored on your computer. The map of Europe should get offered in TomTom HOME.

Thanks, Vikram
  • alonso123alonso123 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks Vikram, finally everything is working properly
  • D-BoatD-Boat Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Can't update my SD card for my Renault Koleos Carminat. I have purchased the update as far back as january and still cannot update.