lifetime maps — TomTom Community

lifetime maps

S:N APxxxx9xx89
I cant update my tomtom, shows that lifetime maps are expired

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,964
    Superuser
    edited March 2
    Hi @andis89

Look back here tomorrow by which time @VikramK will have had the chance to review your units settings on the TT servers and adjust as required. H will advise what he has done here.

Doug
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,892 Moderator
    Hi @andis89
    Welcome to the community! I reviewed the account information and I don't see the device comes with lifetime maps.
    If the device was purchased with lifetime maps then please get in touch with our customer service as they might need additional information to make changes to the device.

Regards, Vikram
  • andis89andis89 Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Yes it comes with lifetime maps. But now when i'm trying upadate maps, mydrive shows Map Subscription expired. How lifetime can be ended?
    Superuser
    Hi @andis89

This is a forum for users where they can help one another not a direct link to Tomtom Customer Support. You need to contact them by Chat preferably or Email.

Try the following:-

Tap Support at the top of this page
    Sign in Top Right of next Page. (you have to do this)
    When signed in Tap Contact Us bottom right
    Help Box appears and after a few seconds Get in Touch also appears
    Tap Get in Touch
    You are now offered Chat or Email. If Chat is closed it will tell you the hours that it will be available.

Chat is busy you may have to try a few times.

They can sort things out whilst you are on and have indicated what your problem is .

Doug
  • andis89andis89 Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Thank you all, customer service helped me
    Superuser
    Hi @andis89

Glad you are sorted.

Doug