TomTom 520 go — TomTom Community

TomTom 520 go

Tried to get the new update last night on my 520 go and it kept crashing and saying there was no new maps that I should add a map. After trying for 3 hours to get it resolved it finally put on the map that I wanted but didn't show the correct location of where I was located for another hour. This morning I'm out driving needing my TomTom GPS for work and my TomTom 520 go is constantly turning off and on by itself therefore useless. So my question is is there any way that I can talk with someone from TomTom on the phone so we can resolve this issue because I am frankly so tired of dealing with this piece of s*** TomTom I'm ready to take a hammer to its case and screen and bust the s*** out of it. I've been a long time customer of TomTom for years and years. And this is the customer support they have now. You have to ask questions in a forum rather than talk with somebody on the phone. This isn't customer support. this is a bunch of people asking questions and hopefully someone will answer to fix the problem. As far as I'm concerned TomTom customer support is a piece of s***

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,666
    Superuser
    Hi @Piece_of69shit

Since the start of the current situation with so many working from home there has been no phone line Customer Support . They can be contacted via Chat where they will seek to resolve your issue whilst you are on line.

Try the following:-

Tap Support at the top of this page
    Sign in Top Right of next Page. (you have to do this)
    When signed in Tap Contact Us bottom right
    Help Box appears and after a few seconds Get in Touch also appears
    Tap Get in Touch
    You are now offered Chat or Email. If Chat is closed it will tell you the hours that it will be available.

Chat is busy you may have to try a few times.

Doug