Sending Route from Mydrive to App and try to store it — TomTom Community

Sending Route from Mydrive to App and try to store it

kuchij2000kuchij2000 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
Hello, I'm also testing the Android Auto Version 2.7.41-beta develop (3866) in Germany. When I "Send stops" from Mydrive to my app, it works, but there ia no way in the Options menu to save this route under "My routes", as in previous versions. Anyone same experience ? And also I miss the route bar under AA.

Best Answer

• LochfrassLochfrass Posts: 16,717
    Superusers
    Accepted Answer
    Switch to 2D routpreviev and make a short tap on the routline.
    It Apears a kontextmenü "Route to". Tap on "Manege Route" and then "add to my Routes"

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 9,154
    Superuser
    Hi @kuchij2000

You are correct and this is partly because the Maps on the new App are different to those in My Drive and TT are working on compatibility so that they can add the option you are missing back into the system.

Doug
  • LochfrassLochfrass Posts: 16,717
    Superusers
    Accepted Answer
    Switch to 2D routpreviev and make a short tap on the routline.
    It Apears a kontextmenü "Route to". Tap on "Manege Route" and then "add to my Routes"
  • kuchij2000kuchij2000 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    @Lochfrass: Thx alot, your solution works perfect.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,709 Moderator
    Hi @kuchij2000

When you get a chance, please click 'Yes' to mark comments as an answer so other users can find it useful. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to post back here.

Regards, lampard
  • Cjuk81Cjuk81 Posts: 20 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    Is the link to mydrive still broken? Least it is for me. The My drive app was useful but since TOMTOM updated last year theres not much poiont to it. Youd think they would ensure it worked if not straight away then a few motnhs after. Plus it went a bit more rubbish when TomTom removed the POI files function.