Map Subscription Expired? — TomTom Community

Map Subscription Expired?

simontdcsimontdc Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
My device is Start 20 but shown TomTom VIA 1400 in MyDrive connect, should have lift time maps updated, at least I was told so back to when I purchase it. Today I try to update the device and found that map subscription expired?

How can I solve this issue, please advice. Thanks

Simon

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 9,176
    Superuser
    edited February 24
    Hi @simontdc

@VikramK or @lampard should pick this up and review the settings on the TT servers for your unit. Look back here later to see what they say.

Doug
  • simontdcsimontdc Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Thanks for swift reply, will check it later.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,891 Moderator
    Hi @simontdc
    Welcome to the community! The device unfortunately does not show it comes with embedded lifetime maps.
    If you are sure the device came with lifetime maps then I would suggest that you get in touch with our customer service, they might need some additional information before making changes to the account.

If you change the language flag in MyDrive Connect to UK, the device name should get displayed as Start 20.

Thanks, Vikram
  • KBDJKBDJ Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    edited March 31
    Hi All, I have the same problem with my GO 60 - purchased in the UK. Serial No is VCxxxxxxxxx07(0).- I cannot update my lifetime maps. (I am not sue if those "0" in the Serial Number are Zeros or Letter O !!

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 20,336
    Superusers
    Hi
    @KBDJ
    "VC" --> GO 60 / 61, 8GB + micro SD, MyDrive Connect NAV4....
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up Tomorrow and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
    Thanks for a quick reply.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,891 Moderator
    Hi @KBDJ

Welcome to the community!

I have asked my team to fix the services for your TomTom, please do a soft reset and check for updates.

Regards, Vikram
    Hi Vikram, Thanks very much for your prompt reply and fix. Thanks also for editing my Serial Number of my device in my post which I was going to request you did. (I realised later after posting it). Your help was very much appreciated.