No activities on my account

randyperryrandyperry Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
when i run and download my run it says I don't have any activities

Best Answer

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,622
    Superusers
    Accepted Answer
    randyperry wrote: »
    The email address I currently use is different from the email address when it worked. I no longer have access to that email address. Would this be my problem?

I can log in with my current email address and password, but there is no information about my running. It used to show a map of my neighborhood where I run, along with cardio info, now it just says no information....

You account is registered to your email so if you are not logging into the email you set the account up you will not see any activity recorded on that account. You don't need access to the email, just t the password for the account. You can try contacting support through chat or email and see if they can merge the accounts.

Answers

Superusers
    Your watch is likely registered to a different email than what you are logging into the app or website with. Log out of all of them and log back in using the same credentials. You can also factory reset the watch and when asked t o login r register, select login and use the ones that you know work for the website.
  • randyperryrandyperry Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    The email address I currently use is different from the email address when it worked. I no longer have access to that email address. Would this be my problem?

I can log in with my current email address and password, but there is no information about my running. It used to show a map of my neighborhood where I run, along with cardio info, now it just says no information....
    Superusers
    Accepted Answer
    randyperry wrote: »

You account is registered to your email so if you are not logging into the email you set the account up you will not see any activity recorded on that account. You don't need access to the email, just t the password for the account. You can try contacting support through chat or email and see if they can merge the accounts.