New maps v10.65 available for download — TomTom Community

New maps v10.65 available for download

VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,734 Moderator
edited February 16 in News and announcements
pcrka5ggafbo.jpg

Hello All,

On Tuesday 16th of February, we have released maps version 10.65 (Car/Motorcycle/Automotive/Truck/Camper).

Depending on your device model the maps will be offered as downloads through WiFi®, using MyDrive Connect or TomTom HOME.

Drive safe!

Regards, Vikram :)

Comments

• CJOCJO Posts: 35 [Prominent Wayfarer]
    I was not expecting this until next Tuesday.
  • tonygrtonygr Posts: 77 [Sovereign Trailblazer]
    Me too.

I have just updated and had a look to see if anything in the local area has changed. Was amazed to find that the new roundabout and associated link roads on the M181 is showing. This surprised me as construction work is still on going and while the roundabout is probably nearly complete there is no evidence of work on the link roads and the existing road which is to be connected to has been closed since last Autumn for roadworks. Obviously none of these works are yet open to traffic however my device is quite happy to route me that way (I live near the end of the proposed new link road) when leaving town and heading west.
    This really surprised me after the ongoing saga over the A14 Huntingdon Bypass. A much, much larger scheme which TT totally failed to get right until months after it had opened.
  • RoadRiderRoadRider Posts: 726 [Revered Pioneer]
    We have the same in The Netherlands on the A4 near Leiden.
    you can see the new roads already but they are not routable shown by a Red traffic overlay.
    So it is easy to enable the new road when it is finished without loading a new map.
  • mikemasmikemas Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    Great!
    When will You resolve the "busy servers" issue on Smart Media Connect?
    The problem exists over 2 months!!!
    No support, pathetic....
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 20,096
    Superusers
    edited February 24
    Hi
    @mikemas
    mikemas wrote: »
    Great!
    No support, pathetic....

Welcome to the site....
    Firstly Try....
    Disconnect your Tomtom device....
    (Do not Reconnect your device until instructed)
    Logout of MyDrive Connect....
    From the Power menu >> RESTART << your PC (NOT Turn it Off 'n' On again)....
    Run MyDrive Connect....
    Login to MyDrive Connect...
    Connect & Start your device....

Important....
    NEVER have a Tomtom device connected to your PC when....
    (1)... Installing MyDrive Connect (Including Uninstalling & Reinstalling MyDrive Connect)
    (2)... Updating the MyDrive Connect program
    (3)... Modifying MyDrive Connect (i.e... Deleting the Home3 and the MyDrive Connect folders as in the workaround shown below)

Having your device connected can have an adverse effect on the USB Driver install….
    If you are still having problems with MyDrive Connect... I find deleting the "HOME3" and the "MyDrive Connect" folders in the MyDrive Connect Program will usually bring MyDrive Connect back to life...
    See... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1704775/#Comment_1704775

End

Contacting Tomtom Support….
    Due to COVID-19 the phone service has been suspended
    For Tomtom Support Email or Chat lines...
    (Monday to Friday Normal Office Hours)

The way of contacting Customer Services has changed

(1)... A couple of Tips when Contacting Tomtom Support....
    Here... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1714844/#Comment_1714844

(2)... Tomtom FAQ … How to Contact Tomtom Support....
    Here… https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919-How-to-contact-TomTom-support

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • adchelleadchelle Posts: 10 [Master Traveler]
    YamFazMan wrote: »
    Hi
    @mikemas
    mikemas wrote: »
    Great!
    No support, pathetic....

Welcome to the site....
    Firstly Try....
    Disconnect your Tomtom device....
    (Do not Reconnect your device until instructed)
    Logout of MyDrive Connect....
    From the Power menu >> RESTART << your PC (NOT Turn it Off 'n' On again)....
    Run MyDrive Connect....
    Login to MyDrive Connect...
    Connect & Start your device....

Important....
    NEVER have a Tomtom device connected to your PC when....
    (1)... Installing MyDrive Connect (Including Uninstalling & Reinstalling MyDrive Connect)
    (2)... Updating the MyDrive Connect program
    (3)... Modifying MyDrive Connect (i.e... Deleting the Home3 and the MyDrive Connect folders as in the workaround shown below)

Having your device connected can have an adverse effect on the USB Driver install….
    If you are still having problems with MyDrive Connect... I find deleting the "HOME3" and the "MyDrive Connect" folders in the MyDrive Connect Program will usually bring MyDrive Connect back to life...
    See... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1704775/#Comment_1704775

End

Contacting Tomtom Support….
    Due to COVID-19 the phone service has been suspended
    For Tomtom Support Email or Chat lines...
    (Monday to Friday Normal Office Hours)

The way of contacting Customer Services has changed

(1)... A couple of Tips when Contacting Tomtom Support....
    Here... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1714844/#Comment_1714844

(2)... Tomtom FAQ … How to Contact Tomtom Support....
    Here… https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919-How-to-contact-TomTom-support

Stay Safe... ATB YFM

Absolutely none of this works, as has been documented many times over on the thread devoted to this subject - TomTom does not give a flying **** about the smart system. They take the money but that's it. It's been months now since the application has been broken. Meanwhile, my paid subscription to map updates and Live Services is a complete waste of money.
  • LaresLares Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited February 24
    Hello. New map 10.65 is released, but coverage of Ukraine is still 65% from 2018 (?) Do I need to update map if I drive only in Ukraine? Are there any improvements from 10.15 to 10.65?
  • lneamlneam Posts: 87 [Supreme Trailblazer]
    where can we found informations about the total length of Km per country coverage of maps ? also, what was the changes for every map update per country ?
  • lneamlneam Posts: 87 [Supreme Trailblazer]
    lneam wrote: »
    where can we found informations about the total length of Km per country coverage of maps ? also, what was the changes for every map update per country ?

even the tomtom employees can't answer this question !!!!
  • LepreLepre Posts: 107 [Sovereign Trailblazer]
    Hello,
    the new map V.10.70 is out

j5f5lqzq5an2.png
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,734 Moderator
    edited May 18
    Lepre wrote: »
    Hello,
    the new map V.10.70 is out

Yes, you beat me to it =)

Here is a link to the announcement-
    https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1134606/new-maps-v10-70-available-for-download#latest

Closing this topic and we can continue the conversation there!

Thank you, Vikram.
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0