I no longer have my vehicle in settings. — TomTom Community

I no longer have my vehicle in settings.

Hello,
Following a crash following a WiFi cut in the motorhome area, I no longer have my vehicle in settings.
How to find it because I have an I890 Burstner 5T 9m so it is important to enter my dimensions.
Urgent
Thank you

Mod edit: Machine translated (French)

Comments

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,712
    Superuser
    Hi @Emmanuel71

If you mean that you do not have the facility to input the Dimensions etc of your Burstner into the Tomtom device this is usually because you do not have a Camper Map selected on you Tomtom unit. Can you check the map and whether you are able to elect a Camper Map.

Google Translate

Si vous voulez dire que vous n'avez pas la possibilité de saisir les dimensions, etc. de votre Burstner dans l'appareil Tomtom, c'est généralement parce que vous n'avez pas de carte de camping sélectionnée sur votre appareil Tomtom. Pouvez-vous vérifier la carte et si vous êtes en mesure d'élire une carte de camping-car.

Doug
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,235
    Superusers
    Hi
    @Emmanuel71
    Welcome to the site
    After the System Crash on your device....
    Have you installed the Standard Car Map instead of the Camping & Caravan Map ???

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
    Superuser
    Hi @Emmanuel71

If you have installed the European Car Map and have no other maps on the device then I suggest you First Add a small map like Iraq and then you can delete the Car Map and replace it with the Camper Map.

If you do that do not then remove the small map but leave it there as it will help you avoid the No Maps Found situation should you lose your main map during an update.

Google Translate

Si vous avez installé la carte européenne des voitures et n'avez pas d'autres cartes sur l'appareil, je vous suggère d'abord d'ajouter une petite carte comme l'Irak, puis vous pouvez supprimer la carte des voitures et la remplacer par la carte des campeurs.

Si vous ne le faites pas, supprimez la petite carte, mais laissez-la là car cela vous aidera à éviter la situation Aucune carte trouvée si vous perdez votre carte principale pendant une mise à jour.

Doug
  • Emmanuel71Emmanuel71 Posts: 5 [New Seeker]
    Merci.
    Superuser
    Hi @Emmanuel71

Your Welcome.

Doug
    edited February 18
    the map of Iraq planted I loaded Israel it worked
    But to load the motorhome europe it tells me nothing here you can buy maps on tomtom.com ???????
    Help!

Mod edit: Machine translated (French)
    Superuser
    edited February 17
    Hi @Emmanuel71

Lets see what @VikramK has to say tomorrow when he has looked at the settings for your Go Camper which should offer 4 Camper Maps, if it is one of the latest models, Including the Europe Camper Map. Look back here then and see what he has to say.

Google translate

Voyons ce que @VikramK a à dire demain quand il a regardé les paramètres pour votre Go Camper qui devrait offrir 4 Camper Maps, s'il s'agit de l'un des derniers modèles, y compris la carte Europe Camper. Regardez en arrière ici et voyez ce qu'il a à dire.

Doug
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,608 Moderator
    Hi @Emmanuel71
    Could you send me the serial number of your device through a private message, please?

Thanks, Vikram
    edited February 19
    Go camping still blocked he asks me to buy maps ????
    Thank you for helping me.
    Superuser
    edited February 18
    Hi @Emmanuel71

Did you send your units serial number as requested by @VikramK on your other posts.

If you did It will be tomorrow before he is back on the forum.

Doug