Speed cameras Wi-Fi update — TomTom Community

Speed cameras Wi-Fi update

DucDuc Posts: 39 [Master Explorer]
Hi this is in reference to my earlier problem, reference #1143310, no weekly speed and traffic camera updates. I still have this problem, no updates. Have these updates stopped or do I still have a problem. By the way, my subscription is still valid.

Best Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,866 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Duc
    Regarding the problem with speed cameras, our team are created jobs to do a clean reinstallation of the updates. If you connect the device to a WiFi internet or using MyDrive Connect the reinstallation will happen automatically.

Once done please test the device on a planned route.

For the traffic part, I would suggest you try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the video below-

Thanks, Vikram.
  • DucDuc Posts: 39 [Master Explorer]
    Accepted Answer
    Hi Vikram, thank you, got the update. Will leave the reference #1143310 open for the time being to ensure I receive future weekley speedcam updates. Thank you for your help. Tom.

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,866 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Duc
    Regarding the problem with speed cameras, our team are created jobs to do a clean reinstallation of the updates. If you connect the device to a WiFi internet or using MyDrive Connect the reinstallation will happen automatically.

Once done please test the device on a planned route.

For the traffic part, I would suggest you try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the video below-

Thanks, Vikram.
  • DucDuc Posts: 39 [Master Explorer]
    Accepted Answer
    Hi Vikram, thank you, got the update. Will leave the reference #1143310 open for the time being to ensure I receive future weekley speedcam updates. Thank you for your help. Tom.