Missing POI's on TomTom Go 6200 device — TomTom Community

Missing POI's on TomTom Go 6200 device

Andy-C1Andy-C1 Posts: 7 [Apprentice Seeker]
Hi
This is my issue:
When looking in My Places on MyDrive App I can see All of my poi’s from A-Z (100%)
Now when I look on my TomTom Go 6200 Device I can only see poi’s from A-O (80%)
the remaining poi’s O-Z (20%) are missing from the list on my TomTom Go 6200

Note:
I have UK & USA Maps installed on internal Drive with 6.74GB of Internal Memory Free
I have removed all 3rd party poi’s & categories at the moment to try & fix above issue
Thanks

Answers

• LochfrassLochfrass Posts: 14,655
    Superusers
    How Many Poi list do you have from A to O ?
    15 Poi-Lists, 20 Poi-Lists or more?
  • Andy-C1Andy-C1 Posts: 7 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi Lochfrass

I have one list only (My Places)
    Approx guess 150-200 poi’s missing

Thanks
    Superusers
    edited February 10
    Ah, ok then I got it wrong.

jvv8dye0uvdi.jpg

I have 5 own poi lists each also with many included poi.
    When I select a poi list, only the first 60 entries in my area are displayed.
    When I search for poi outside the 60 suggestions, I can enter the name of the poi and then select it.
    3ehw8f5ftq7s.jpg

So type in the first letters of the poi you are looking for e.g. Zebra station and the poi entry should be shown to you.

qe9656s6brng.jpg

For my work I need the poi names in the combination you see. That means I know exactly the name of the poi (from the example 2931-315.xxx).
    I hope it works for you too

Sorry for the German screenshots, but i think they show what i mean. ;)
  • Andy-C1Andy-C1 Posts: 7 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi Lochfrass
    Thank you for all your info
    Your screenshots look like 3rd party poi’s, the poi’s I am referring to are in My Places made on the device only (Blue circle with white star)

I can see all of my poi’s in my drive app (my places) but not on my TomTom Go 6200 device the bottom 20% are missing
    Superusers
    edited February 11
    Ah ok you meant the favourites.

Maybe it is an option for you to save your favourites as a poi list. Then you could also search in it if there are more than 60 entries.
    I once described this in the German forum. Maybe you can translate it with google
    https://discussions.tomtom.com/de/discussion/comment/1621608/#Comment_1621608

I am sure that @YamFazMan has already explained this here in the English section of the forum. Maybe he can add the link to his post here when he reads this..

Edit: Have found a post from him:
    edit to above Post:
    https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1729205#Comment_1729205
  • jimitopjimitop Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    why can you not add to the poi's on the tomtom as you are going along like i can on my 5150 ?
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,235
    Superusers
    edited February 11
    Hi
    @jimitop
    Welcome to the site....
    jimitop wrote: »
    Why can you not add to the POI's on the Tomtom as you are going along like I can on my 5150 ?
    Select the North-up Overview map screen by tapping the Chevron/Arrowhead above the + & - Buttons
    Note... The Chevron/Arrowhead for the North-up Overview map is much Wider/Flatter than the Chevron/Arrowhead used for the Navigation screen

gr1exmhgorwm.jpg
    Pinch-Zoom the map screen for more detail/accuracy
    To add a Location that's not your present location....
    Long tap' (Tap & hold + 1 second) anywhere on the Map Screen... A quick menu opens --> Tap the 3Dot icon --> Choose 'Add to MyPlaces'... If required 'Edit' the MyPlace Name or simply Tap the 'Add' Button.....

Note... A 'Quick Tap' and 'Long Tap' of the screen will give different menu options....

Stay safe... ATB YFM