Spark 3 continuously vibrating — TomTom Community

Spark 3 continuously vibrating

migallonmigallon Posts: 7 [Apprentice Seeker]
Hello,
I have buy a tomtom spark 3 ,in 2019 April, is under warranty in EU, how can send my watch to repair?
Kids regards

Comments

• migallonmigallon Posts: 7 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thank you for answer, it's vibrate with no stop.
    Do not work, same
    Do not work, same
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,646
    Superusers
    migallon wrote: »
    Do not work, same

That is telling you that you need to do a full factory reset.. To do a factory reset, make sure the Connect software is running and dock the device to your computer. The Connect window will open; press the gear at the top right and select factory reset from the next screen. Follow the steps provided and when prompted to register or sign in to TomTom Sports, select sign in and use your existing account credentials. It is straightforward and should take less than 5 minutes.
    wb1u0iceg1vp.jpg
    I have done twice factory reset and still vibrating
    Superusers
    Try letting the battery completely drain out and then plug it back into the computer. It may juts be a defective unit as others have had the same problem and there was never a solution. If you are under warranty this should be covered, so reach out to Support.
    edited February 8
    slkpzd6qs8ki.jpg
    I let it unload and it always does the same thing, I have tried everything, I think it does not work well . in picture says contact totmtom support
    Superusers
    edited February 9
    migallon wrote: »
    I let it unload and it always does the same thing, I have tried everything, I think it does not work well . in picture says contact totmtom support

This is not Support, this is a user forum. For Support use the instructions I gave in my first response.
    edited February 11
    After contact support they send me this link, maybe can help somebody
    Resetting your watch
    https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013898960
    Superusers
    That is the recovery rest and factory reset instructions I already gave you. Hope one of them worked out for you.