TomTom MyDrive route planner error message- No route possible — TomTom Community

TomTom MyDrive route planner error message- No route possible

eljaponeserranteeljaponeserrante Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
I am preparing a route through the Alps with tomtom MyDrive. The fact is that when I try to create a route to cross the ports of El Pequeno San Bernardo to the Gran San Bernardo, the application tells me THERE IS NO POSSIBLE ROUTE even if I see on the map that the road continues without problem.
I have disabled the traffic incidents, because now all ports will be cut by snow. But I want to prepare the route for when you can travel and it will be in the summer of some year.
I don't know how to tell him to go that way The application makes me take a tour of another site that I am not interested in visiting.

Mod edit: Machine translated (Spanish)

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,004
    Superusers
    Hi
    @eljaponeserrante
    Welcome to the site....
    Google Translate....
    I am preparing a route through the Alps with tomtom MyDrive. The fact is that when I try to create a route to cross the ports of El Pequeno San Bernardo towards the Gran San Bernardo, the application tells me THERE IS NO POSSIBLE ROUTE even if I see on the map that the road continues without problem.
    I have disabled the traffic incidents, because now all ports will be cut by snow. But I want to prepare the route for when you can travel and it will be in the summer of some year.
    I don't know how to tell him to go that way. The application makes me take a tour of another site that I am not interested in visiting.
    Scroll down the Route Planning Window
    Click... Leave : now....
    Enter the dates of your trip into the dropdown calendar....

5bxu0olde4mm.jpg
    Stay Safe... ATB YFM