Battery on my TomTom watch

FabioMoledo
FabioMoledo Registered Users Posts: 1
New Seeker
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
My Tomtom adventurer is no longer holding the load, please could someone tell me what to do. It charges overnight and after about 5 to 10 minutes it appears that the charge is low and after it goes out.

Mod edit: Machine translated from Portuguese
Tagged:

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,991
     Superuser
    First try a factory reset and see if that helps. If not, request a firmware rollback at the link below, there was an issue that caused rapid battery drain. If neither of them help it may be a depleted battery and TT does not offer battery replacement so you would be on your own to source a new battery and install it (there are videos online).

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1117812/software-version-rollback-requests-battery-issues-runner-spark-watch-series#latest
  • Sascha88
    Sascha88 Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Traveler
    Can I send it to TOMTOM for change the battery ?
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,991
     Superuser
    Sascha88 wrote: »
    Can I send it to TOMTOM for change the battery ?

TT does not offer a repair service and that product was discontinued years ago (TT Sports went out of business over 3 years ago). You can find instructions online to replace the battery yourself but you will need some special tools and technical skills. You would probably be better off just getting a new watch, there are plenty of brands out there with better feature sets for less money these days.
This discussion has been closed.