GO Professional 6250; Lifetime Traffic & Cameras? — TomTom Community

GO Professional 6250; Lifetime Traffic & Cameras?

ScaniaR450ScaniaR450 Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
edited January 25 in TomTom Services
Hi,just upgraded to a 6250 from a 5150. I picked this one due to having Lifetime Traffic and Cameras included,however,during setup it tells me that these are due to expire on 15/02/2021? Can anyone assist,is it just me doing something wrong? Thanks in advance.

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,600
    Superuser
    Hi @ScaniaR450

Hopefully @VikramK or @lampard will pick this up tomorrow and review the settings for your unit on the TT servers.

Look back here tomorrow to see what they have to say.

Doug
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,417 Moderator
    Hi @ScaniaR450
    Welcome to the community! I have asked the team to fix the services for your TomTom, please do a soft reset and check for updates.

Regards, Vikram
  • ScaniaR450ScaniaR450 Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Hi Vikram,many thanks for your assistance! Live traffic is up and running as it should be now. Thank you for your quick response.
  • ScaniaR450ScaniaR450 Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Just to add,I’ve just logged into my tomtom,and for some reason my 6250 isn’t showing anymore? My 5150 is still there. Could this be related to TT updating my services? Thanks again for your assistance.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,417 Moderator
    @ScaniaR450

The device should be associated with your TomTom account now..

Thanks, Vikram
  • RedneckracerRedneckracer Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    I have the 6250 and the same thibg has happened. My traffic is saying expired and my maps say they will expire in around 60 days.

How can I fix this issue
  • AlexTcacencoAlexTcacenco Posts: 2 [Novice Seeker]
    Hi everyone. I have just bought new 6250 and it seems I have same problem as @ScaniaR450 - Traffic and Cameras subscription is going to end at 30/04/2021.
    Could you please take a look and help me to fix this problem?
    In case any additional details required please ping me.

Thanks i advance.