TomTom Traffic renewal for my GO 6200 — TomTom Community

TomTom Traffic renewal for my GO 6200

andrex88ganandrex88gan Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
edited November 2020 in TomTom Services
hello. i have an TomTom 6200 and after 1 year my Live traffic services expires. I renew my Europe truck Lifetime but on my TomTom doesnt work, its show me that is active on my account but still not working on device. can somebody help me. thanks

Comments

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,608
    Superuser
    Hi @andrex88gan

I take it from your comments that the unit you have is a GO Professional 6200 which is a Truck unit that comes with Lifetime Maps and one years Traffic. hopefully @VikramK to @lampard can check your units settings re the renewal of the one years Traffic.

In the meantime you could try a Soft Reset.

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1034215/how-to-reset-your-navigation-device/p1?new=1

Doug
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,431 Moderator
    Hi @andrex88gan

Welcome to the community! I reviewed your TomTom account and I don't see the service has been assigned for the device.

Please get in touch with our customer service with the order number and they should be able to sort out the subscriptions :)

Regards, Vikram
  • VITALII128VITALII128 Posts: 4 [Novice Seeker]
    edited January 8
    Hello! I re-paid for the traffic, but it doesn't work! How to fix it?

Mod edit: Machine translated from Ukrainian!
    Superuser
    Hi @VITALII128

If you are saying no Traffic working in Ukraine then Ukraine is not listed in the countries covered by the service.

https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/sat-nav/car-sat-nav/products/go-6200/

Doug
    edited January 8
    Traffic does not work in Europe! Last year I paid worked, this year paid does not work, even when I connect the device to the Internet. What is the problem I do not understand.

Mod edit: Machine translated(Ukrainian)
    Superuser
    Hi @VITALII128

Hopefully @VikramK or @lampard will pick this up and check the settings for your unit on the TT servers. Look back here later to see what they have to say.

Doug
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,431 Moderator
    Hi @VITALII128
    Welcome to the community! I have reviewed your account and I don't see an active subscription for TomTom Traffic. If you have recently ordered the service, then it has not been allocated to account yet.

If you could contact the customer service with the order number they can help you sort this out.

Regards, Vikram
    Как я могу связаться с службой поддержки?
    Superuser
    Hi @VITALII128

Here is a post with info on contacting Customer Support.

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1734543/#Comment_1734543

You can also try the following:-

Tap Support at the top of this page
    Sign in Top Right of next Page. (you have to do this)
    When signed in Tap Contact Us bottom right
    Help Box appears and after a few seconds Get in Touch also appears
    Tap Get in Touch
    You are now offered Chat or Email. If Chat is closed it will tell you the hours that it will be available.

Chat is busy you may have to try a few times.

Doug