Lifetime maps expired! — TomTom Community

Lifetime maps expired!

NZAusNZAus Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
When I purchased my TomTom Via 52 it was advertised as having lifetime map subscription. Now I see that my Map Subscription is expired. S/N:EM5418I01463

Please explain!

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,668
    Superusers
    Hi
    @NZAus
    welcome to the site....
    After the Christmas break @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,097 Moderator
    Hi @NZAus

Welcome to the community!

I have asked the team to fix the services for your TomTom, please do a soft reset and check for updates.

Regards, Vikram
  • JakubLJakubL Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    I have the same problem. START 52, sn: XR2287I01328. Please check it.
    Superusers
    Hi
    @JakubL
    welcome to the site....
    On Monday @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • RGW1966RGW1966 Posts: 4 [New Seeker]
    edited January 18
    Hello I have a VIA52 which I have recently connected to mydrive - however having updated the software there are no maps and my device when reboots asks for the language, which I can enter no problems - however when I get to choose a country I can go no further as there are no options!

I suspect this is due to the fact that I have no maps - I have a lifetime maps on this product (written on the box) but cannot seem to obtain any maps from anywhere!

Please can anyone help as my device is unusable at the moment!

Probably of little use unless someone from tomtom can help, but my device serial number is EMxxxxxxxxx98

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!
    Superusers
    Hi
    @RGW1966
    Welcome to the site....
    You need a Map installed before you can select a Country....

Tomtom FAQ... No maps available (Wi-Fi® devices)
    Here... https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360013958699-No-maps-available-Wi-Fi-devices-

Tomtom FAQ... No maps available (MyDrive Connect)
    https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360013900620-No-maps-available-MyDrive-Connect-

Stay Safe,,, ATB YFM
    Hi @JakubL

Welcome to the community! Fixed :) please do a soft reset and check for updates.

Regards, Vikram
    I have done as requested, however there are still no maps in my content at all. It appears the only way I can get maps is to purchase them - which obviously I don't want to do as I have lifetime maps and only want to drive in the uk!

Any and all help is much appreciated!

brvrarvt9n47.png

edited January 19
    Hi @RGW1966
    Could you try one more time, please?
    I have asked my team to make some additional changes..

Thanks, Vikram
    Hi @VikramK, I have checked - logged out and back in and also done a reset on the device and still I have no maps at all! Once again any help would be much appreciated and if you need any more information please ask! Many thanks!
    Hi @VikramK, I did one final check this evening and all the maps have appeared!

Many thanks - my issue is now fixed and I can use my satnav once more!

Your help was much appreciated - regards Rob
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0