Carminat Live card update- map update on a 16 GB card — TomTom Community

Carminat Live card update- map update on a 16 GB card

Cora57Cora57 Posts: 11 [Legendary Explorer]
edited December 2020 in TomTom Services
Hello, why when you buy a Europe map update, you can only download several small pieces of Europe. I know that in Home you can change, but I rarely walk around with my computer. A solution to have the whole of Europe on my 16GB card? Thank you

Mod edit: Machine translated (French)
Tagged:

Best Answer

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,718 Moderator
    edited December 2020 Accepted Answer
    Hi @Cora57

As per the compatibility information available on our support pages, the Carminat is supposed to have a maximum capacity of 8GB. See the article here

Regards, Vikram

Answers

edited December 2020 Accepted Answer
    Hi @Cora57

As per the compatibility information available on our support pages, the Carminat is supposed to have a maximum capacity of 8GB. See the article here

Regards, Vikram
  • Cora57Cora57 Posts: 11 [Legendary Explorer]
    edited December 2020
    Hello, it is however TomTom which following my problem reported for a year, made me buy a 16 GB card. Well that did not solve my problem but supposedly that with the purchase of the new update it would be solved but I just did it and nothing has changed.

And the link given in your answer is dead:

Oh !. The page you are looking for does not exist
    We always want you to find your way! Use the search bar or try one of our suggestions.

RETURN TO THE HOME PAGE

I can't wait to change my car, I'm going to opt for a Japanese one: it doesn't work with TomTom

Mod edit: Machine translated (French)
    Hi @Cora57

Sorry about the broken link, I have fixed it now.
    Were you informed to use a 16GB memory card by our customer service team?

Regards, Vikram
  • Cora57Cora57 Posts: 11 [Legendary Explorer]
    Bonjour,

C'est lors de l'un de mes multiple échange avec votre service de réparation?? que l'une des personnes m'a conseillé ce format de carte, ce qui n'a en rien résolu mon problème, le seul avantage c'est que je peux y mettre la carte Europe entière, mais que j'utilise celle d'origine de 4GO ou celle de 16 problème toujours existant, sauf que maintenant celle de 16 n'est plus reconnue par le GPS depuis l'achat nouvelle carte: le sablier tourne sans arrêt quand je mets cette carte, qui a fonctionnée (sauf le problème d'alarme sonore) pendant 1 année