Paid for Speed Cameras suscription but my device doesn't update — TomTom Community

Paid for Speed Cameras suscription but my device doesn't update

ACMACM Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
Hello,
We bought a 3-month suscription for Speed-Camera and have our invoice. In different parts of MyDrive Connect and TomTom website say different things.
In MyDrive Connect says we have an Update Available, but when we click on See Updates, it says "Your device is updated".
BUT: When connect the TomTom device, nothing happens. When we choose a route in our device no speed camera is shown.
When we try to re-buy it, we have the advice:
"La suscripción que intentas adquirir ya está activada para tu dispositivo. Elimina esta suscripción de tu cesta para poder finalizar el pedido." (The subscription you are trying to purchase is already activated for your device. Delete this subscription from your basket in order to finalize the order.)

We tried to Delete subscription from our basket. We tried a soft reset of our device.

NOTHING WORKS

Please, help us to be able to use our already paid suscription to speed cameras.

Best regards,

ACM

Best Answer

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,170 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @ACM
    Welcome to the community! I reviewed your TomTom account and I don't see the services for 3 months speed cameras have been allocated to your account.
    Please get in touch with our customer service with the order number and they should be able to sort this out for you :)
    See the steps in Doug's post above.

Thanks, Vikram

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,230
    Superuser
    Hi @ACM

Hopefully @VikramK or @lampard can look at this for you. It is possible they may have to refer you to Customer Support and as there is no phone line support here are a couple of tips recontacting them.

Try the following:-

https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919/ or

Tap Support at the top of this page
    Sign in Top Right of next Page. (you have to do this)
    When signed in Tap Contact Us bottom right
    Help Box appears and after a few seconds Get in Touch also appears
    Tap Get in Touch
    You are now offered Chat or Email. If Chat is closed it will tell you the hours that it will be available.

Chat is busy you may have to try a few times.

Doug
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,170 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @ACM
    Welcome to the community! I reviewed your TomTom account and I don't see the services for 3 months speed cameras have been allocated to your account.
    Please get in touch with our customer service with the order number and they should be able to sort this out for you :)
    See the steps in Doug's post above.

Thanks, Vikram
  • ACMACM Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Thank you! Finally I had an answer through the Live Chat! Seems now is working.
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,230
    Superuser
    HI @ACM

Glad you are sorted

Doug