Maps Updated but not Route Calculation — TomTom Community

Maps Updated but not Route Calculation

gially86gially86 Posts: 14 [Master Explorer]
Hi guys,

Some months ago i have reported One way deleted on one street and it was correcty fixed, but if I try to calculate route it still seems to be there khm406wdtvez.jpeg

I have also created this report: e62c7c74-8611-44da-bce8-59b2503ce68a

Could you fix it?

Answers

• MegalosMegalos Posts: 5,998
    Superusers
    It usually takes about a month after the status is 'Fixed' for a correction to be implemented into the online MyDrive website.
  • gially86gially86 Posts: 14 [Master Explorer]
    Megalos wrote: »
    It usually takes about a month after the status is 'Fixed' for a correction to be implemented into the online MyDrive website.

thanks for the answer, but as I said, this request was fixed some months ago (if I well remeber in May)
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,148 Moderator
    Hi @gially86

Could you also share the report id for the correction that was accepted in May 2020?

Thanks, Vikram
    VikramK wrote: »
    Hi @gially86

Could you also share the report id for the correction that was accepted in May 2020?

Thanks, Vikram

Hi Vikram,

here it is the requested report: a24b6a8d-dd62-46f2-a0ea-cd199e7cb64b

the date is 31 March 2020 not May, sorry
    Hi @VikramK

have you any updated feedback for me? I have also this report I want know why it is always refused a180f183-4965-4d2f-9660-1d69227b5618

There is no reseller cars in this point!
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,148 Moderator
    Hi @gially86
    The status on the previous two reports shows as accepted, so it's a bit strange the route planning on the device is not correct. Which is the current map version installed?

The recent report about the POI, we cannot accept reports based on what Google maps show. Usually, we wait until the owner of such a business contacts us officially to confirm the change or we have another definitive source for this information.

Thanks, Vikram
    VikramK wrote: »
    Hi @gially86
    The status on the previous two reports shows as accepted, so it's a bit strange the route planning on the device is not correct. Which is the current map version installed?

The recent report about the POI, we cannot accept reports based on what Google maps show. Usually, we wait until the owner of such a business contacts us officially to confirm the change or we have another definitive source for this information.

Thanks, Vikram

Hi Vikram

I'm not using Tom Tom app, but Tom Tom Drive website and routing calculation until this morning is still wrong; for the second point Google maps doesnt' show (correctly) any car reseller in that zone so I don't understand the rejecting of my report

I have also another question, do you know if new maps for Tom Tom Android app will be compatible with personal POI?