TomTom Navigation does not receive commands from Mydrive — TomTom Community

TomTom Navigation does not receive commands from Mydrive

PaduaMatosPaduaMatos Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
Good evening !

I'm using the TomTom Navigation app, but for some reason, I don't receive commands from TomTom Mydrive, even though I've already logged in.
Can you help me.

Best Answers

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,142 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @PaduaMatos

Welcome to the Community! What are you trying to sync from MyDrive to the GO Navigation app? For now, you can only sync routes from the MyDrive route planner. The functionality of Syncing OV2 files or sending destinations from MyDrive is not supported yet but already on our roadmap for the next year.

Regards, lampard
  • LochfrassLochfrass Posts: 14,128
    Superusers
    Accepted Answer
    lampard wrote: »
    .........The functionality of Syncing OV2 files or sending destinations from MyDrive is not supported yet but already on our roadmap for the next year.

Sounds good. Cross my fingers that it work soon.
  • dezmodezmo Posts: 31 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    Accepted Answer
    @YamFazMan.
    Yes, I know. They have been talked about that they're working on it since summer. But it isn't ready yet. So I'll will only believe that when it'll be really ready and I really can use it.
    Until then it is nothing else just an empty promise.

Sorry, but I really lost confidence in TT.

Answers

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,142 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @PaduaMatos

Welcome to the Community! What are you trying to sync from MyDrive to the GO Navigation app? For now, you can only sync routes from the MyDrive route planner. The functionality of Syncing OV2 files or sending destinations from MyDrive is not supported yet but already on our roadmap for the next year.

Regards, lampard
  • LochfrassLochfrass Posts: 14,128
    Superusers
    Accepted Answer
    lampard wrote: »
    .........The functionality of Syncing OV2 files or sending destinations from MyDrive is not supported yet but already on our roadmap for the next year.

Sounds good. Cross my fingers that it work soon.
    edited December 2020
    Since beginning of summer all of my fingers crossed, even on my legs... but nothing else happened, just empty promises...
    So better to start praying instead ;-)
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,693
    Superusers
    edited December 2020
    Dear @YamFazMan,

What did you want to mention with your post? The link in your post is just jumps to post in this topic...!?

And this - as I wrote above nothing else just promise, without any proof.
    Superusers
    Hi dezmo
    The update to sync from MyDrive to the GO Navigation app....
    Is on the roadmap for NEXT year.....
    Stay Safe... ATB YFM
    Accepted Answer
    @YamFazMan.
    Yes, I know. They have been talked about that they're working on it since summer. But it isn't ready yet. So I'll will only believe that when it'll be really ready and I really can use it.
    Until then it is nothing else just an empty promise.

Sorry, but I really lost confidence in TT.
  • schneidernetschneidernet Posts: 264 [Exalted Navigator]
    They have been working on everything for well over a year.
  • Dutch-RiderDutch-Rider Posts: 18 [Master Explorer]
    @YamFazMan
    I feel with @dezmo.
    TomTom have shown the same behaviour more often in the past.
    The start to develop a successor but they strip at first many good working features. And they tell us, they will add it agian somewhere in future. Why???
    Superusers
    edited December 2020
    Hi
    @Dutch-Rider
    (Snip) They start to develop a successor, but they strip at first many good working features. And they tell us, they will add it again somewhere in the future. Why???
    Tomtom never give a date for future update releases (Once bitten twice shy) So I guess the fact Tomtom have stated that the update to sync from MyDrive to the GO Navigation app already on their roadmap for the next year, the update will happen some time next year....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category1

RonaldM01
RonaldM01