When will Truck and Camper maps be updated? — TomTom Community

When will Truck and Camper maps be updated?

zpozpezpozpe Posts: 15 [Outstanding Explorer]
edited December 2020 in Map purchasing
As per the title really. I am using version 1041, which seems to be the latest, but my Start 25 is using version 1060, so when will the Camper be updated?

Best Answer

• zpozpezpozpe Posts: 15 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Accepted Answer
    VikramK

I have just tried again and this time (plugged into my PC and not using wi-fi in my motorhome), the maps have shown themselves to be, "Europe Camper" and "1060.10590", so I now appear to be up to date.

The strange thing is that, whilst my Start 25 updated to 1060 at least a week ago, the Camper showed 1041 and made no attempt to update.

If you need any info from me, just ask, but otherwise, I am now happy (a bit puzzled, but happy).

Michael

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,555
    Superuser
    edited December 2020
    Hi @zpozpe

The V10.60 map update for the GO Camper was released at the same time as the Car map update.

Doug
    Was it?

I will have to check again, but the only notification I received was for my Start 25 and the Go Camper was shown (and still is shown) as being v1041, see:-

https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360013959519-Latest-maps-for-navigation-devices
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,388 Moderator
    Hi @zpozpe

Could you send me the serial number of your GO Camper device through a private message please?

Thanks, Vikram

Accepted Answer
    VikramK

I have just tried again and this time (plugged into my PC and not using wi-fi in my motorhome), the maps have shown themselves to be, "Europe Camper" and "1060.10590", so I now appear to be up to date.

The strange thing is that, whilst my Start 25 updated to 1060 at least a week ago, the Camper showed 1041 and made no attempt to update.

If you need any info from me, just ask, but otherwise, I am now happy (a bit puzzled, but happy).

Michael