Carminat TomTom LIVE — TomTom Community

Carminat TomTom LIVE

ncorencore Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited December 2020 in Built in car navigation
Hi,

the 3 year Live services subscription for my Renault Carminat TomTom (radar, traffic, weather and places) has ended last month and I wanted to renew it but can't find any product available for my caminat 2012 equipment with S/N (IBxxxxxxxxxx00).

Tomtom HOME does not give me any option to purchase the live services and on the website i can't seem to find any compatible "live service" for my caminat..

Have these services been discontinued for the 2012 Renault megane Caminats?
or..
Am i doing it wrong?

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!

Comments

• ncorencore Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    edited December 2020
    Hi,
    I have tried that link before but when i put the first 2 letters of my caminat serial number, it states that my product is not compatible.. (screenshot below in yellow).

wbk4zoxvqc8s.png
  • Willy875Willy875 Posts: 663 [Supreme Pioneer]
    edited December 2020
    It is a mistake on the purchase site, the best is to contact Tomtom support or wait for the moderator's response on Monday.

Mod edit: Machine translated (French)
  • AlfonsABVVAlfonsABVV Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I have just the same problem. Just expired. Card update whas no problem. Live service is not compatible
    edited December 2020
    Hi,
    Any news?

You (tomtom) literally have customers chasing you to spend money.
    Thats not nice :)
  • br1stolboybr1stolboy Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Hello, can someone in TomTom be able to tell me why on my TomTom Truck 5000 SatNav I am no longer able to do live traffic updates? Each and every single different update i choose comes back and says its incompatible with my device... funny how it has worked fine up till now... Now i cant get live traffic, and this was the main reason i spent hundreds of pounds on this unit... My starting numbers for serial is Z6, and the past few years i have managed to get live traffic... Now all of a sudden it's saying incompatible with my device.. WTH is going on TomTom? I need live traffic... and as there is not ONE person answering phones.. (which is a complete joke for a company the size you are) Where can i find links to upgrade live traffic for my device???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Great, Tom tom fixed it!
    It would be nice to have a conclusion post anyway.

u7jk4n4q21ud.png
  • Efe35Efe35 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    There is an error on the purchase site. Can you give a Tomtom support e-mail address.