No live service from 27.11.2020 — TomTom Community

No live service from 27.11.2020

Patryk_xyzPatryk_xyz Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited November 2020 in TomTom Services
It's says tomtom server error. It's says that connected. It's on tomtom 950 live

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,369 Moderator
    Hi @Patryk_xyz

Welcome to the Community! I think you should make a factory reset on your device and see if it brings back the services as I couldn't find any problem with the SIM and subscription on it.

Rgards, lampard
  • Patryk_xyzPatryk_xyz Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
    SIM Card It's OK. it's says CONNECTED. No live services as it says Tomtom server error. Do anybody knows why is that?
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,202
    Superuser
    Hi @Patryk_xyz

Have you done the factory Reset?

Doug
    I've done factory reset. Same problem. Tomtom server error
    Superuser
    Hi @Patryk_xyz

I suggest therefore you contact Customer Support. See the following link to post by @YamFazMan which should help you do this.

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1733105/#Comment_1733105

Doug
    Customer Support advise so far: factory reset.. Useless...
    Superuser
    Hi @Patryk_xyz

Lets see what @lampard or @VikramK suggest. Look back here to see what they say.

Doug
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,369 Moderator
    Hi there @Patryk_xyz

I've sent a heads-up to the support and someone will get back to you shortly.

Regards, lampard
    I found that last connection was on 25.11. Recently I renew subscription and I wonder when last subscription ended or have I pick up live services for correct device (I logged before purchase). From Tomtom support so far I got advise to reset device and not to log in. It worked last time but this time not. I can't even check my subscription through device. It's says CONNECTED but can't connect to TomTom server...Maybe problem is with simcard provider... On my device I found file pluserror.txt, including some info: error type 0, error number 3 - but I can't find what it means.
    is it second wave of END OF LIFE some devices?
    Superuser
    Hi @Patryk_xyz

Have you been contacted, possibly by email, by someone from Tomtom as advised in @lampard 's post above dated 2/12.

Regarding viewing your subscriptions if you click on the following link and then Log into your account Top Right then on the next page at the top just under the heading you will see a selection of links including one for subscriptions. This will tell you what subs you have .

https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/navigation/

Doug